Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the link that will set you free https://www.mgtow.com/
Oh god not that loser incel crap.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Not trying red"

...don't let this be your answer in years to come. Give it a try ^^
My biggest regret was play red to "relive my rallos zek days". I wasted almost a year on that shithole blue is so much better, I enjoy actually seeing people running around and not being bind camped
Old 10-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got thinking about this more. Would buying a taken character name be considered RMT?
I would say yes, because you are trading real world money/goods for virtual money/goods (in this case a name is a sort of "virtual good").

But also no, in the sense that RMT can get be caught: unless you go bragging about it I don't see how the staff could possibly catch "name RMT".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Kobold

My biggest regret on p99 was about November 2016 to about April 2017 where couple merchants in EC would sell the scout charisa benevolence disk loot rights for about 25-35k. Now you couldn’t get one if you paid 70k because it’s forbidden now =(
Old 10-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Kobold

My druid is kos in every city except Ak'anon and will never see his epic, nor PoGrowth items.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say yes, because you are trading real world money/goods for virtual money/goods (in this case a name is a sort of "virtual good").

But also no, in the sense that RMT can get be caught: unless you go bragging about it I don't see how the staff could possibly catch "name RMT".
I meant paying platinum not real money
Old 10-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant paying platinum not real money
If you're immersed enough platinum is real money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Its not illegal to buy char names with plat. Its confirmed. Douchey move tho sellin names.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Banned

No surprise loramin made an assumption that allowed him to sound lordy over somebody.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Psh, back in the day we had multi day variance with chance of extending windows. Sitting at ToV for a couple hours feels like small time.
Theres help avaiable should you ever seek it. . .
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread