Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyF86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't saying I didn't believe you; Was just trying to figure out where that one came from. I've had things reaggro after everything reset, but it's usually the exception.

If a mob has an extra garbage pathing point / node for it's spawn that is right on top of the other one, so it gets considered a roamer, although it doesn't move, that may cause that I think.
You’re right to be skeptical. I’m still skeptical I’m missing something but I’ve had too much direct experience to show me mobs returning to static spawn don’t 100% memblur.

When I would charm Baron ph in crypt, can anyone explain why he would sometimes attack me after I planted him back into his spawn point?

I’m open to any idea of there being a bug or it’s just part of the mechanics. Your idea at the end could definitely be true. Does that happen in other camps?
Old 12-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

IMO if you want more detailed answers you need to be more specific in what you're doing. "Plant" the baron on his spawn point. What do you mean? Are you pathing a charmed pet to its spawn? Then breaking charm. Rooting or mezzing, directly on its spawn? Then getting reaggrod? I think your questions are legitimate but the way you're asking I don't think you will get the right answers.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO if you want more detailed answers you need to be more specific in what you're doing. "Plant" the baron on his spawn point. What do you mean? Are you pathing a charmed pet to its spawn? Then breaking charm. Rooting or mezzing, directly on its spawn? Then getting reaggrod? I think your questions are legitimate but the way you're asking I don't think you will get the right answers.
I would clear crypt with the baron then FD in safe spot and let him reset on his spawn point. No root or mezz. I’ve hit FD while he’s in the middle of the camp and I’ve FD while putting him right on his spawn point. Done both, didn’t seem to have a difference. It was something like a 25-30% chance of him re aggroing after I FD charm break.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:37 PM
Kobold

Btw.....if you're pulling those juggs / protector / froggy in traks lair, get levy / dmf, float over to the ledge furthest away from bridge. With antontonian javelins you can pull and split every jug from there with ease (also while trak is up)
Old 12-26-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw.....if you're pulling those juggs / protector / froggy in traks lair, get levy / dmf, float over to the ledge furthest away from bridge. With antontonian javelins you can pull and split every jug from there with ease (also while trak is up)
Whattttt?? Never seen anyone attempt this. I gotta try.
Last edited by Teppler; 12-26-2018 at 01:15 PM..
Old 12-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Send Wisling a tell when you wanna try, I'll come down there and show you exactly where to pull. I mained a monk on Ragefire TLP in Twisted Legacy guild (top guild on server...at least until I quit mid velious). Its how I was shown to pull the juggs to avoid aggro'ing Trak, especially since he takes so damn long to reset. Basically if you're going up that bridge and around the corner, you're doing it wrong.
Old 12-26-2018, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send Wisling a tell when you wanna try, I'll come down there and show you exactly where to pull. I mained a monk on Ragefire TLP in Twisted Legacy guild (top guild on server...at least until I quit mid velious). Its how I was shown to pull the juggs to avoid aggro'ing Trak, especially since he takes so damn long to reset. Basically if you're going up that bridge and around the corner, you're doing it wrong.
Have you tried this on p99 while trak is up? His aggro radius is massive and I'm having my doubts. Anything pulled while in LoS of trak will aggro. his aggro radius is like 300 locs
Old 12-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Have you tried this on p99 while trak is up? His aggro radius is massive and I'm having my doubts. Anything pulled while in LoS of trak will aggro his aggro radius is like 300 locs.

You'll even just body aggro him if your along the back ledge and come into LoS. 100% aggro trak if you pull any of the tola jugs or pathers when they are in LoS of trak
Old 12-26-2018, 04:03 PM
Kobold

I haven't tried on p99, but I do know that on live you had to wait for him to path furthest away from ledge (back ledge closest to Tola, furthest away from trak spawn basically, across the water up on that ledge)
Old 12-26-2018, 08:58 PM
Orc

I also experencied the not memblur bug on static merbs. I think it's a bug because mobs dont correctly reset on their spawn spots (bad pathfinding?) and you have to repeat FDs or /q. Last time it has happened in chief room (ABC, sebilis, 5 static mobs)
Closed Thread