Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Aviak

Default 1 Rogue, 2 Weapons, 3000 Platinum...

Hey all,

Just looking for some opinions on what you think is the best weapon combo for a rogue on a budget of 3k. I'm a bit undecided...I'm not sure if I should invest heavier into a piercer and find a solid second, or go with a cheap and reliable piercer (like the Jagged Chokidai Spine) and then invest more into a pricier off-hand.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Bone Razor and/or Trakasaur's Tooth and/or Crystalline Spear and/or Jade Mace or Crystalline Short Sword should get you there. Might need to haggle a bit but some combination of those should be you in around the 3k mark.
Last edited by Ele; 08-21-2013 at 01:08 PM..
Old 08-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

I assume you're on blue, but if you happen to be on red I have a bone razor in bank you can have for free.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Banned

Yeah, These are red prices not sure your probably on blue however. But a Bone Razor is around 500pp on red, and a CSS is 1k. Thats a pretty solid setup until you get better, or epic. The only better would be like seb croaking dirk maybe, I see a lot of rogues using CSS/blood points offhanded until they get the better offhands like edge of the nightwalker, croaking dirk, or jagged blade.
Closed Thread