Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-31-2018, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default The Emissary of Thule mmune to fear patch etc

"The Emissary of Thule Necromancer pet is now immune to fear"

Anyone know if this patch has been added ?

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010911a.html

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
Spell Changes:

Changed all enchanter mesmerization spells so that they overwrite Screaming Terror.
Changed Shaman epic effect (Curse of the Spirits) so that it would not conflict with certain Damage over Time spells.
The Emissary of Thule Necromancer pet is now immune to fear.
Beneficial buffs that don't have an ability drain component on them can now be clicked off.

Miscellaneous Updates:

The server selection screen now only gives information on whether or not a server is up instead of providing player counts. In addition, the "count" option on the /who command has been restricted to internal personnel. Servers on the server selection screen are still ordered from least-populated to most populated in order to assist players in choosing the least populated server.
Harla Dar has been repaired (this happened sometime earlier than today, but we wanted you to know).
Reactivated broken zone line between Qeynos to the Sewers. A dead halfling was stuck in the drainpipe and has been removed.
Fixed a long-standing bug that was causing Feign Death to fail when several characters were on the NPC's hate list along with the character using Feign Death. We'd like to extend much thanks to the monk community who helped us track this one down. Also fixed a problem with the monk's 'Block' skill which inadvertently was recapped at a lower than normal skill level in recent months. Kudos to "Faned" of the "Monkly Business" bulletin board who brow-beat Gordon with the facts until he gave in and looked at the code. Smile
As announced earlier this week, the Belt of the Cenobite was made usable by some inappropriate classes/races in the last patch. This has been corrected.
Several quest components in zones with the Trivial Loot Code will now be lootable regardless of level.

Norrathian News:

Boisterous shouts can be heard across the lands as carriers herald the arrival of the latest volume of their city's newspapers. Citizens rush to get a copy of these publications to read the featured articles, latest gossip, and community news for their hometowns.
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Old 03-31-2018, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beneficial buffs that don't have an ability drain component on them can now be clicked off.
Am I reading this wrong? Does this imply if you had a buff you could not remove it until well into velious?
Old 03-31-2018, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Yes.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Several quest components in zones with the Trivial Loot Code will now be lootable regardless of level.
I wonder what this is referring to. I certainly know what I would WANT it to refer to...
Old 04-15-2018, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what this is referring to. I certainly know what I would WANT it to refer to...
Molars probably. At the very least
Old 05-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

bump
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

Old 08-15-2018, 09:19 AM
Aviak

Bump would be great if this patch could be added to the pending list.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

bump
Old 09-17-2018, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Le...Bump?
-Taken-Taken II-

Old 11-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Developer

The Emissary of Thule Necromancer pet is now immune to fear.

Fixed, pending update.