Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Default Your P99 Story

Just wanted to start a thread for people to share their P99 stories.

I started playing June of 2014; I played on live from the day the server launched until my guild cleared VP mid-kunark. I was burned out big time so I quit. I had a level 57 Paladin named Caden.

So I started a human Paladin named Aedriyn. When I logged him in for the first time in Freeport, at my feet was the corpse of a guy named Cadenkills...very very strange.

Anyhow I leveled him up slowly to level 52, was in Moonlight Crusaders for awhile, but then I took a break on him to start a Druid names Tanglefoot. Messed around on him for a bit but eventually took an extended break.

Came back and started a human monk named Denzallo. I kind of “borrowed” the name from a human monk from my live guild who was an excellent player. While in City of Mist I met a group of guys from the guild Ruin. Eventually we merged with Paradigm Shift. It was around level 54 on Denz I took another break to play some other games like the Witcher 3 and Darkest Dungeon. Eventually I came back, got my epic and level 60 on Denz.

Currently I am on another mini-break because my 2nd kid was just born and I am prioritizing sleep over EQ so I’m not a corpse at work, but should be coming back soon.

In between all that I got my Druid Tanglefoot up to level 37 as well.

What’s your story?

Also shout out to an enchanted named Dilaxar (or close to that name) who hooked me up with around 500p shortly after I joined the server. Was a nice leg up and was well received.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...I was burned out big time so I quit. I had a level 57 Paladin named Caden... When I logged him in for the first time in Freeport, at my feet was the corpse of a guy named Cadenkills...very very strange.
So whatever happened to him? Did you message him and ask him if he also started back in 14’ or if he somehow knew you? Very bizarre
Old 05-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Banned

Started playing in 09
made a bard
shit happened
cycled between p99, ff14, wow, swgemu, tor constantly
leveling so many alts
killing off so many alts
made more alts
alts rule my life now

thats pretty much it.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Played day 1 on live on rallos zek server. Played like 4 months and fell in a well in befallen with my brother, rage quit.

Started on a blue server (torv) either kunark or early velious, played until lucli . Had good times here, lived in the hole and brought a bunch of guildies there. Quit in luclin because fuck AAs and i needed to focus on college.

Stealth came back during PoP on an SK until 34 or so, not enough interest and quit.

Heard about p99 about 6 years ago, was going to start up but didn't have a copy of titanium.

Three years back got a copy, installed. Lived back in the hole.

Semi quit and focused on classicQuest contributions.

Refocused on P99 erotica.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxchunjae1912 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So whatever happened to him? Did you message him and ask him if he also started back in 14’ or if he somehow knew you? Very bizarre
It totally blew my mind. I added that char. To my friends list and to every alt I have made since and I’ve never once seen them online. Somehow I got trolled by the universe.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

I was once a young forumquester with a similar post count to today. I interacted on the forums daily and became the forums most numerous poster. Then with a couple of clicks it was all taken away and I had to start again.

Here as you read I plan to find 17000+ once again. It won't be a quick journey, but through lots of effort helping new players and promoting good server choices I will rise again. Today is just another day in the life of a forumquester.
Old 05-13-2018, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

KPP was born in December 09 after years of hiding and gating away from PVPers on Vztz box like a babby
She met a gay and some pals
Flamed with the gaze in a guild for a lil
Met a gnome
Abandoned the gay and his people to form the #1 raiding guild on the server <Kimmie and Nalkin>
Guild warred all the pansy "top tier" guilds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had Kedge shenanigans, pooped around in mumble, made KaN vids and had some really goog times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Miss all you p99 glory day pals <3
Old 05-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KPP was born in December 09 after years of hiding and gating away from PVPers on Vztz box like a babby
She met a gay and some pals
Flamed with the gaze in a guild for a lil
Met a gnome
Abandoned the gay and his people to form the #1 raiding guild on the server <Kimmie and Nalkin>
Guild warred all the pansy "top tier" guilds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had Kedge shenanigans, pooped around in mumble, made KaN vids and had some really goog times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Miss all you p99 glory day pals <3
Qeynos!
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Started in November 2012 on and off since then. Nobody remembers me ha.
Closed Thread