Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had an accident and it's true. I wasn't able to main my enc cause my fucking hand witch is still healing. I enjoy Ec , i enjoy the commmunity , i enjoy Eq , if your too dumb to see reality , your problems
did you enjoy hunting in Siren's Grotto?
Old 10-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
Old 10-23-2019, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As i saied , Ban everything , delete everything , i do not cares I come here speak TRUTH because it feel right for me. Whatsoever you think there will not be boxer on green ? Keep living in your bubble if you like it , take your head outside a minute you'll see the reality , people boxes all the times and stay hidden.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-23-2019, 10:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Ban the 8 accounts , it wont stop me creating new accounts , and dual box green for another 8 years. you think im upset about being ban ? LOL If I would I wouldn't have posted this thread.

I enjoy NAKED enc leveling
I enjoy EverQuest in dual box
no reason to me plays your server in single toon. no Reason , ban as much you want , i will always be back because I enjoy EverQuest and I enjoy your server even naked at lvl 1.

I need 100p at EC and 30 days it's about 100k

with 100k I get back to 1 million in 2 3 months

so sure challenge accepted

starts from 0 and do it again because I enjoy what I do
Could you enjoy speaking in complete sentences more?
Old 10-23-2019, 11:15 PM
Kobold

After reading this thread, it suddenly dawned on me that this is a conversation Daffy Duck would have if he played EQ. Can someone please discord this guy & have him say "Suffering Succotash" please?

Daffy Duck: "WOO HOO! I'm so crazy I don't know this isn't possible."
Bugs Bunny: "That's terrific, Daffy!"
Old 10-23-2019, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, the NERVE of some people! I can't even!

I really hope you're trolling here Boutik, because the alternative is that you are colossally stupid, even after giving the benefit of the doubt that English is your second language.
If this chap truely is Bouteek, then frankly I'm disgusted. Remember how he'd spin yarns about how he could only play EC trader because of his terrible debilitating illness, where flipping in Ec was his only pleasure in life (not his wife or child)?
Quote:
Dude I,m beinh HONEST about the FACt that i dual box , since when being HONEST is something bad ?
You weren't honest. You consistently lied. Now you feel you have nothing to lose you are rubbing in everyones face.
Last edited by Jimjam; 10-23-2019 at 11:44 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this chap truely is Bouteek, then frankly I'm disgusted. Remember how he'd spin yarns about how he could only play EC trader because of his terrible debilitating illness, where flipping in Ec was his only pleasure in life (not his wife or child)?
You weren't honest. You consistently lied. Now you feel you have nothing to lose you are rubbing in everyones face.
Lie ? tell me EXACTLY what lies lol ... I love Eq community , many love me as well , I had a REAL accident , stoped work for 6 months , I dual box for 8 years , what lies , if you want to have some credibility in your post. you don't like me ok fine , i don't care. But lie ? WHAT LIES ? The server is NOT CLASSIC ANYMORE that it ! it's not a lie !I broke up a 13 years relation this years , I WAS DOWN THE HILL , so what ! If I Enjoy EC so fucking what i love the DRILL of buying cheap selling high , I love it , it's FUN. Now i have a new girlfriend , new home , new job with my arm that still barely lift 5 pounds. I made this post because WE ALL LOST CLASSIC EQ not only me WE ALL LOST CLASSIC EQ. Go on project 1999 page , it's written Project 1999 - Classic EverQuest --- THAT IS A LIE
Old 10-24-2019, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

The lie where you said you were limited to playing ec (one box) because of your injury?

Regardless, you're clearly going through a tough time atm, I'm sure everyone can relate at some level, so I'll give you a break.
Old 10-24-2019, 12:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Lie ? tell me EXACTLY what lies lol ... I love Eq community , many love me as well , I had a REAL accident , stoped work for 6 months , I dual box for 8 years , what lies , if you want to have some credibility in your post. you don't like me ok fine , i don't care. But lie ? WHAT LIES ? The server is NOT CLASSIC ANYMORE that it ! it's not a lie !I broke up a 13 years relation this years , I WAS DOWN THE HILL , so what ! If I Enjoy EC so fucking what i love the DRILL of buying cheap selling high , I love it , it's FUN. Now i have a new girlfriend , new home , new job with my arm that still barely lift 5 pounds. I made this post because WE ALL LOST CLASSIC EQ not only me WE ALL LOST CLASSIC EQ. Go on project 1999 page , it's written Project 1999 - Classic EverQuest --- THAT IS A LIE
Your girlfriend sounds lovely. In an average week, how much poutine would you say the two of you consume? (in pounds, please)
Old 10-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Bro who cares if you don’t like the server no ones forcing you to play it
Closed Thread