Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default 🩸The Price of Blood and Life.🩸

I was not born, I was made, made from the blood of innocents and sinners alike, Velise mused to herself.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She stood before her gods alter and reflected on her purpose. She saw it in the mirror glass smooth reflection of living blood. She was to infiltrate the highest orders of "noble" society. Worm her way into the ranks of the priests of Rodcet. Those who would control life's gift for only those who they chose fit or worthy. Those who would seek balance for the sake of some false belief in natural mortality being of divine will.
For one day, Bertoxxulous would usurp these vile pillagers of blood. With her help Bertoxxulous will return lifes majesty to those truly worthy. Those willing and able to learn it's secrets. Bend it to their own will. To shape life to their own eternal glory and majesty. Unbound by rules and mores. Morality and ethics. Life was meant to flourish in all of it's capacity. Vicious and deadly hunger as well as nourishing and rejuvenating sacrifice. Life was not to be simply doled out to the filthy masses as a reward for abject piety.
The mantle of life is not given freely. It is taken. From those who would waste it's preciousness. Life comes with a price. Bertoxxulous was a teacher. All he wished was for his children to grow strong. To live eternally in his glorious splendor. In perfection and freedom. Unbound by rules. Limits. To perceiver in the face of horror and death. And worst of all a mortals idealization of "balance".
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-15-2020 at 01:29 PM..
Old 11-15-2020, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Do like.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Ahhh, the sweet savory sound of bubbling delicious stew. I have never heard this until now. I wonder what's in there? Gnoll? Fish?

Back to my quest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do like.
/ooc
Ty ) can't promise a lot but I will put some real effort into it as much as I can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2020, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Subscribed!

Bertoxx cult kills women and children prove me wrong!
Old 11-16-2020, 09:10 AM
Fire Giant

Where were you LORD when I was at the most troublesome times of life, I only see one set of footprints. That was me carrying you, said the LORD.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

A mortal device, designed to remind them of their doom. Perhaps to corrupt their minds and give them a false hope of some eternal circle of life and renewal. To imagine the mortals of this world spent countless years designing such a device and erecting it. Just to cower beneath its ever present reminder of their fates. A fate for only those who yield to Rodcet's devotion and accept their mortality.

This must be the writing of Rodcet's ancient and mysterious race. He is no god, just one of many devils who meddle in mortal affairs. What could it possibly say to aid the fools in avoiding the death that Bertoxxulous teaches us to overcome? Rodcet most likely steals the life essences of those that die in service to their cause. Whatever "good" that may be. In order to fuel his own miracles.

As I leave the city, I am treated to such a sight. This insane gnoll in anger and terror abjectly charges the gates. Who knows why? Maybe to spur his fellows to do the same? None the less, with Bertoxxulous we will crush and repurpose your kind to feed us as well. Maybe Rodcet could 'cure' them of their rabid nature, but it's doubtful, Velise thinks mockingly.

Ahh yes, the mission at hand. The weak link. We'll see who wins this ceaseless conflict. It will be those of us who can gain dominion over life and death, not just temporarily give succor, but create a world were death serves us and feeds our life, in Bertoxxulous's eternal glory. We will be the greatest force the universe has ever known. And even you, yes, you will serve us Lashun, again Velise kept her inner monologue quiet. She handed over a few paltry scraps of the unworthy dead. The weak who would not have served Bertoxxulous well in life or death, and smiled sweetly to herself. Yes, you are so desperate to find followers, indeed.

She said to Lashun, I will be glad to serve the will of Rodcet if only for the brief time given to me by my life, may he watch over and bless all he perceives. She thought again, nothing, he is as blind as any mortal man himself, he is no god and a foolish mortal creature himself.

Yes, Lashun, your job will cease it's difficulty soon enough. We will succeed and we will be victorious.

Lashun, smiled and sweetly said, go in peace my child and bring forth more of this corruption.

Velise nodded and smiled in return.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-16-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Old 11-16-2020, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Subscribed, putrefy, rot, spoil and fester!

Hell hath no fury like a bertoxx woman's plague.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:27 PM
Banned

ok im in love with this

what happens next 0-0
Old 11-21-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Easily vanquished, Fippy's blood is mine. What a trifling challenge!
And the lonely journey begins.

/ooc I got pixelitus and/or braindmg and am bored/sick/mentally ill and burned out, rabid, overmedicated, sorry this thread will probably die. I'll take more screenshots. I have big big plans for Velise, but they look far away and on a distant horizon, I'll probably die trying to achieve them. Obviously I really want to get some levels, and tell a story here, but idk how much I can devote to it. I have to take care of myself, and writing decently takes everything out of me. I'll still take screenshots and may even post them sans-caption. Or maybe a 1 liner or two. I would like to very much apologize that I couldn't sustain the glorious momentum of character creation and thoughtful Bertoxxulian monologue.

Time to slide into the gentle groove of kill a skele, meditate. EQ is pretty at night.
Old 11-22-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Ahh yess, here is some "evidence", I hope you find whoever has been raising and corrupting the undead in the foothills. Velise, smiled, and beamed when she was given the blessed holy Shield of Nife, a prized relic. I will certainly put this to good use.

Velise thought, whoever is 'raising undead' in the hills is doing a pretty terrible job of it, none the less they should be safe and able to practice their arts a little while longer as the evidence will lead to the gnolls instead!
Closed Thread