Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, as usual they omitted the part of that quote where he says they are still moving forward with their various litigation, which again I highly highly doubt is going to work, but this isn't actually a concession which is how it's being spun, of course. This is standard procedure in the weeks\month after an election, even if the result isn't formally, officially in.

It's also erroneous to call Biden president-elect before the actual state electors convene in december and cast their votes, and biden officially has more than 270. Then he actually will be president elect, legally speaking. The media has such a huge anti trump boner, they just revel in the words "president-elect biden", even though joe biden sucks shit and has no new ideas and is a terrible candidate and a borderline senile zombie person.
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-23-2020 at 10:39 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, as usual they omitted the part of that quote where he says they are still moving forward with their various litigation, which again I highly highly doubt is going to work, but this isn't actually a concession which is how it's being spun, of course. This is standard procedure in the weeks\month after an election, even if the result isn't formally, officially in.

It's also erroneous to call Biden president-elect before the actual state electors convene in december and cast their votes, and biden officially has more than 270. Then he actually will be president elect, legally speaking. The media has such a huge anti trump boner, they just revel in the words "president-elect biden", even though joe biden sucks shit and has no new ideas and is a terrible candidate and a borderline senile zombie person.
Cope
Old 11-23-2020, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

I saw that in a second link Doug! lol

I glanced at some YouTube video and it said CNN: Trump administration ready for transition of power. Claims letter they received.

I was like oh this is like when like, you got a letter a random person mailed to you because it says white house on it its ready for the front page.

The media loves doing that, they have zero integrity anymore lol less than zero they have like negative 100 integrity lmao such a snarky crappy society we are now.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-23-2020 at 10:52 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cope
Meme better. I've said a bout a billion times in this thread I'm not some crazy maga trump guy, I would have voted democrat if they had fielded a better candidate than a guy with a barren, completely unremarkable track record who can barely speak. The reason people aren't more concerned about joe biden being the democratic nominee with so much other young blood in the primaries totally escapes me. People hate trump so much, and are so deranged by him, they don't even really give a shit who they're voting in as an alternative. That is disturbing.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah if tehre is one thing I h ave learned about trump is, trump does what he is gonna do when he does it.

There is no someone tells us something first.

I thought maybe this, but 1 letter?

Nah, we're still waiting on trump to tell us what is going to happen.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meme better. I've said a bout a billion times in this thread I'm not some crazy maga trump guy, I would have voted democrat if they had fielded a better candidate than a guy with a barren, completely unremarkable track record who can barely speak. The reason people aren't more concerned about joe biden being the democratic nominee with so much other young blood in the primaries totally escapes me. People hate trump so much, and are so deranged by him, they don't even really give a shit who they're voting in as an alternative. That is disturbing.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2020, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I thought you don't like the hard left? Biden was the centrist option ffs!

Memes are malarkey, Jack.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

It's ok you decided a concern troll youtuber was bae, but you really need to sever.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok you decided a concern troll youtuber was bae, but you really need to sever.
I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Joe isn't a centrist at all, his entire "campaign" which consisted of almost no actual campaigning was regurgitating far left rhetoric that he was told to say by his handlers. If by "centrist" you mean he will just sort of do whatever he's told to do, okay I guess he is.

Tulsi would have been a billion times better and is also a babe. Would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Joe isn't a centrist at all, his entire "campaign" which consisted of almost no actual campaigning was regurgitating far left rhetoric that he was told to say by his handlers. If by "centrist" you mean he will just sort of do whatever he's told to do, okay I guess he is.

Tulsi would have been a billion times better and is also a babe. Would have voted for her over trump in a heartbeat.
Ok pim, the assad stan is clearly a better democrat.

You fucking donkey
Closed Thread