Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Wipe Red1999
Yes 96 63.16%
No - sploits r CLASSIC hurrrrr durrrr 56 36.84%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

one thing id like to mention is that there wasnt enough advertisement for red99 release. i heard about p99 long ago but lost interest when there was no pvp. fast forward to xmas weekend in dec. i finally decide to play eq2 on a pvp server. some joker said eq2 still better than red99. i asked what that was. he provided link and i literally never logged on eq2 ever again. immediately i downloaded and started playing. got to 30 in 2 weeks. didnt get much pvp till around 25+ when i started griefing highkeep and misty thicket. anyhow back to the point. there has been a ton of people who have started months after launch. had all these newcomers like myself started fromt he beginning along with all the things Sir Nirgon said above (cept item loot,) the server would be thriving. also it didnt help that everyone was grieifing each other off the server while Nilly built up but oh well. i cant get too mad at people wanting to pve on eq server.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

btw im not an item loot hater or anything but there is a real lack of no drop gear which screws melees big time. i know errbody gonna hate me for saying this but putting in the newb armor quests would fix that problem however this is pretty far from classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Banned

BURN IT DOWN
Closed Thread