Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Pretending not to care about the election is about to be as common as announcing without being prompted that you are not afraid of a virus. lol
Old 11-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

red team bad blue team good

if u don’t think it’s funny ur just dead inside
Old 11-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Kind of weird how the only proven voter fraud so far has been done and self-admitted by the GOP and Trump's only rebuttal was "but they're cheating as well!!!"
Old 11-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Banned

Haha still amazes me people voted for that geratric - hopefully his bumbling around will create alot of meme's. Biden is 100pct a puppet to his party, atleast Mr Trump was his own man.

Let's all carry Trump out on his shield - fought the good fight for the 'Merica people against career politicians, the media, big tech, Hollywood, crazy lefties, social media and big business. Guess 'Merican's forget real quickly and think the grass will be greener on the other side with more Obama-style leadership (aka China wins, but hay you get Biden's warm smile on the T.V. at night).

R.I.P. Mr Trump, thank you for 4 years of the most exciting politics, and for constantly rustling the fuck out of people especially crying liberal Democrat's.

The world knows you were screwed over in the election but that's the way the cookie crumbles in the savage arena that is politics.

o7

God Bless.
Last edited by White_knight; 11-07-2020 at 02:55 PM..
Old 11-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

I post here because as right or wrong as you all are I enjoy your thoughts. But I genuinely got bigger problems or better things and goals beyond whom is president and why people want to fight over this stuff like I thought I was so special for years ago.

I'm glad that things are moving along.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Least we got the justices in , time to get rid of roe vs wade . C u real soon
Old 11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

First Woman Vice President btw, that's cool.

We all better start praying that biden can make it 4 years. I don't think she's qualified for president.
And I hope other world leaders aren't sexist.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The terrible left memes are already coming in droves. Every one is literally an image version of when somebody says "you triggered?" to a conservative when they are mad about something, not understanding where that term came from and why. Super unfunny, I know they can do better.
Haha agreed. I seen some good ones but mostly pretty trash. Guess after 4 years of getting owned by meme's they clearly think the crying Maga hat wearing dude is the best meme.

Clearly shows what meme's butt hurt them the most hahaha
Old 11-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The world knows you were screwed over in the election
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure if I should take your illusion but the world is currently holding their sides laughing at Trump's embarrassing delusion and I'm not even liking Biden myself.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure if I should take your illusion but the world is currently holding their sides laughing at Trump's embarrassing delusion and I'm not even liking Biden myself.
Yes, a poll...similar to CNN polls showing Biden winning by 15 pts in all states.

Also looks like they went to 1 city in each country and asked 1,000 people each (usually at campus') to get data like that.

In the real world, adults, with jobs, and lives, most people either for Biden or Trump all agree something was suss about that election.
Closed Thread