Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2020, 11:22 PM
Banned

Freddie mercury fucked chicks too meme disqualified
Old 11-23-2020, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freddie mercury fucked chicks too meme disqualified
The rumor is that he got so much poon that he got bored of it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Tyson is fast and powerful... for about 20 seconds.

He was an amazing boxer, one of my favorite, but he won almost all his pro fights in the first few rounds... usually 1st, lol. He just smothered his opponents, surprized them with his sheer aggression, power and athleticism. He was an incredible athlete.

But his peekaboo style, combined with the amount of sheer muscle he has to carry around demands exceptional levels of energy expenses to perform - that was already true when he was an amazing athlete in his 20s.

Now he is in his 50s, his cardio isn't the same, at all. His cardio was already unfit for his style by the time he was 30, basically. Basically if the fight had to go over 4 rounds, Tyson was no longer a favorite to win, against anyone. It's simply exhausting to jump around, bob and weave for a long time when you are that muscular.

So, his "amazing" Instagram training stories where he throws 10 punches in 5 seconds, are just that - 5 seconds stories aimed at inflating the interest toward the fight and selling more PPV. It will not be enough to do anything serious in the ring during a 12 rounds fight.

RJJ was a completely different animal during his pro career. He never really relied on brute power and conditionning, he had amazing ring IQ and hand speed. Also has a 2 inch reach advantage over Tyson which WILL play a role if the fight goes past a couple rounds and Mike is out of gas. You can only throw that many STRONG jumping left hooks when you're 53.

As much as I love Mike, my money is on Roy. Above all, I hope they both walk out of the ring without permanent brain damage. A flush uppercut at this age can mess anyone up good.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:31 AM
Banned

Can't believe the amount of sleep on Roy Jones here - definitely a bunch of YouTube boxing fans on P99 forums.

If Jones Jr. doesn't get knocked out in the first 3-4 rounds he'll win on points.
Old 11-24-2020, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

No one is asking the hard hitting questions!
will mike bite his ear off? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$60 to watch Iron Mike beat up another old man.

How many 53-54 year old men you see moving this fast?
Public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fLMHLZzG9g
Training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHf9cV2GI48
Lmao thats what I said no thanks

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mike Tyson looks incredibly powerful and fast. Taking into consideration his age, and the fact that Roy Jones never fought at HW, and I think it’s clear that Jones is going to be totally outmatched.

The fight I would like to see is Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua.
Yes but you have to remember Roy Jones also has a 2 more reach advantage

Old 11-24-2020, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tyson is fast and powerful... for about 20 seconds.

He was an amazing boxer, one of my favorite, but he won almost all his pro fights in the first few rounds... usually 1st, lol. He just smothered his opponents, surprized them with his sheer aggression, power and athleticism. He was an incredible athlete.

But his peekaboo style, combined with the amount of sheer muscle he has to carry around demands exceptional levels of energy expenses to perform - that was already true when he was an amazing athlete in his 20s.

Now he is in his 50s, his cardio isn't the same, at all. His cardio was already unfit for his style by the time he was 30, basically. Basically if the fight had to go over 4 rounds, Tyson was no longer a favorite to win, against anyone. It's simply exhausting to jump around, bob and weave for a long time when you are that muscular.

So, his "amazing" Instagram training stories where he throws 10 punches in 5 seconds, are just that - 5 seconds stories aimed at inflating the interest toward the fight and selling more PPV. It will not be enough to do anything serious in the ring during a 12 rounds fight.

RJJ was a completely different animal during his pro career. He never really relied on brute power and conditionning, he had amazing ring IQ and hand speed. Also has a 2 inch reach advantage over Tyson which WILL play a role if the fight goes past a couple rounds and Mike is out of gas. You can only throw that many STRONG jumping left hooks when you're 53.

As much as I love Mike, my money is on Roy. Above all, I hope they both walk out of the ring without permanent brain damage. A flush uppercut at this age can mess anyone up good.

Closed Thread