Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toughen up. There's nothing that anyone on this server can say to upset me. I have as little respect for all of you as I do for myself.
oh god damn burn
Old 12-09-2018, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what’s good for improving your health conditions? Sitting stationary in a chair playing p99 for 10-12 hours a day.
I started crying from laughing so hard and had to explain to my GF a shortened version of this entire thread as she stared at me blankly before returning to her movie.

I also hope OP recovers from what I can only diagnose as repeated blunt force trauma to the head. Going to be super cringey when it comes out that you are not recovering from anything aside from P99 addiction.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 12-09-2018 at 04:31 AM..
Old 12-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least one of those ought to be a class you can operate one-handed with decent effectiveness, at least for group or raid content. Of course it might not be as much fun playing that way knowing you're not operating at your peak, can't do much about that.

Danth
Rogue.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno why ppl are flaming boutik,
Because he posted an odd, cringe worthy and unnecessary thread in general chat that was a terrible idea due to :

1. Given the type of grief people get on the internet
2. Given the type of grief people get on Project 1999,
3. Told a 'story' about a 'condition' no one could possibly disprove (or prove) which gets a few true comments about support, and the rest mostly just ridicule
4. Is predicated on the idea that people are harassing him about sales, and yet again, no evidence. Presuming this was true, why the injection of information about his 'condition?' Why couldn't he have said 'I sell high, you can't afford, too bad, stop sending me nasty tells!' and left it at that?
5. Should have been posted in Rants and Flames

This list could go much longer, though in summary everyone has issues, and most people learn to deal with them, without involving others or sharing particular details.

At best this is a free and clever way to get notoriety and publicity, at worst it's a free and sick way to get notoriety and publicity.

P.S. I have two permanently damaged fingers on my left hand. It doesn't cause me typing issues per se, however the stress from having to type slower and go back over my original mistakes, makes things frustrating. This happened because I fell off a stool once quickly to cover my genitals after masturbating to a chick with dicks flick and someone walked in on me. So, don't judge my forum posts, because reasons.
Last edited by Toodles; 12-09-2018 at 01:58 PM..
Old 12-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Since I made this thread I have received around 50+ PM in whispers about good stuff saying
FUCK THE HATERS , you are just jealous and it's the truth !!

Thanks everyone , from being nice EQ community is the best with some jerks around it really make a difference to me.

At the end , for EQ , yes is it true...

Speak in good , speak in bad but speak of BOUTIK !!! My EQ business is better than ever.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

So, mission accomplished?

basically just some stealth gorilla marketing huh?
well played, well played.

lets see a screenshot of 50+ PM's, i don't believe it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I made this thread I have received around 50+ PM in whispers about good stuff saying
FUCK THE HATERS , you are just jealous and it's the truth !!

Thanks everyone , from being nice EQ community is the best with some jerks around it really make a difference to me.

At the end , for EQ , yes is it true...

Speak in good , speak in bad but speak of BOUTIK !!! My EQ business is better than ever.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, mission accomplished?

basically just some stealth gorilla marketing huh?
well played, well played.

lets see a screenshot of 50+ PM's, i don't believe it
you know that thread have 4500 + read......

50 PM is nothing !!

I receive support everyday !!

I am a real happy boutik , but in pain still in dam pain ...... but well moral good , plat good , everything good
Old 12-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

It's more of a bragging thread than one to get sympathy.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
moral good , plat good , everything good
Merry Christmas to all P99ers
Old 12-11-2018, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he posted an odd, cringe worthy and unnecessary thread in general chat that was a terrible idea due to :

1. Given the type of grief people get on the internet
2. Given the type of grief people get on Project 1999,
3. Told a 'story' about a 'condition' no one could possibly disprove (or prove) which gets a few true comments about support, and the rest mostly just ridicule
4. Is predicated on the idea that people are harassing him about sales, and yet again, no evidence. Presuming this was true, why the injection of information about his 'condition?' Why couldn't he have said 'I sell high, you can't afford, too bad, stop sending me nasty tells!' and left it at that?
5. Should have been posted in Rants and Flames

This list could go much longer, though in summary everyone has issues, and most people learn to deal with them, without involving others or sharing particular details.

At best this is a free and clever way to get notoriety and publicity, at worst it's a free and sick way to get notoriety and publicity.

P.S. I have two permanently damaged fingers on my left hand. It doesn't cause me typing issues per se, however the stress from having to type slower and go back over my original mistakes, makes things frustrating. This happened because I fell off a stool once quickly to cover my genitals after masturbating to a chick with dicks flick and someone walked in on me. So, don't judge my forum posts, because reasons.
Not sure why anyone would want "fat cat status", you know you're not getting a good deal from those traders, even if you don't know the price range on items you want.