Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Just logged into ec and saw wtb bone chips
Old 05-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kill skellies and pray for cracked staves duh.
Tried, not working, killed 3 stacks of bone chips worth skellies and no cracked staff. I probably shouldn't picked 'agnostic' at start lol
Old 05-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just logged into ec and saw wtb bone chips
So it does happen, cool ;-)
I'm not logged in and right now don't have any, I spent them on leveling. At least I have pet now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Will keep my eyes on /auction /ooc & /shout when i restock them again, thanks!
Old 05-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

When you're under level 12 you are broke all the time, that's the way things are. Money comes with levels. Tons of the rich level 50's you see on green started out being broke as hell and not being able to afford all their spells back in November, with no one out there paying plat for bone chips. It can be done. Yes there's a bigger market for certain lowbie things on green, but the path to money has always just been leveling up. Get to 40+ and you'll see all that fine steel to vendor for plat.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Why I choose blue is because I’ve invested so much time into this server to leave it for another... plus so many memories.
Old 05-12-2020, 06:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People saying 'green is toxic' are probably the toxic ones.

Green is great, teal was even better. I started on Green on day one and I've encountered approximately zero toxicity.

If you want toxicity, head into the raid scene or simply browse this forum.
Ah, yes. Blue is toxic if you do one completely optional thing after you hit 60. Very cool.

If you think Green won't have the same toxic raid scene once there's actually something worth fighting over, I've got bad news for you.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're under level 12 you are broke all the time, that's the way things are.

Get to 40+ and you'll see all that fine steel to vendor for plat.
Hey don't scare me, I'm playing slow and enjoying the trip, not rushing toward latest levels, with 4 toons and limited time, I will be in 40 in several years. Or later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No it is all good, I will find some one to unload bone chips to, nice way or with force LMAO!

And I started to see some life too, two lvl3 players, nice, and Elvma (from Kitties) come by and buffed us all up. Thank you, Elvma! She offered money too, but I was not going to be greedy, so I politely refused it. Crushbone on green is constantly crowded. I will probably have easiest harvesting time on Blue. (in a month or three lol)
Old 05-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

All the quality of life improvements like ducking spells
Old 05-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is like going to the pool early in the morning. The regulars are there and the lanes are all free.

Green is like going to the pool on a hot Saturday afternoon. Everyone and their dog is there. Kids are peeing in the pool and the lifeguards whistle is always blowing.

I play both, but they’re different atmospheres.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the quality of life improvements like ducking spells
No sure I understand you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread