Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 09:55 PM
Aviak

Honestly very surprised they are still on the server...
Old 05-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Orc

Level 49! This person appears to never sleep !
Old 05-23-2020, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsynk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because someone doesn't talk to you or move they must be a bot. I am not going to lie, that is a bad way of looking at something. I am going to play the devil's advocate.

A lot of us semi AFK camp stuff. I have, and do sit sometimes for up to 8 hours in one spot while killing a mob. And by sit in one spot, I mean not moving beyond what the mob pushes me. I set a timer, when it goes off I kill it sit down to med and afk again until the timer goes off again.

Now do I think that people could possibly be using a bot program on this server?
Anything is possible, but calling out a person and posting a video, that you can only make an assumption of botting on the public forums is kind of cheesy. They have the petition / exploit forum where you can report stuff without ruining someones name.

Also, I am not the person in the video. Since I am assuming someone will most likely say that lol.
I see what you are saying and I see what the OP is saying. All I can say is EQ is actually a game where you give it short attention every 5-15 minutes over the course of an entire day so either case could be true.
Old 05-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Large Bat

Seems very unfair.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default bot farming

Harlee is bot farming in south Kaladim right now.
its bad enough p99 has change programing of orginal and later.
ie
you were able to heal and buff npcs. p99 changed this
more mobs spawned in lowbie area in Everfrost.
p99 decreased ORGINAL xp. as if it wasn't bad enough
Old 06-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Kobold

Default Netflix

I wasnt botting, but I was binging the last 4 episodes of upload on Netflix, which was incredible. I apologize for not replying, literally playing on a mini laptop with limited visibility so I do less playing and more just spawn killing with 1 keybind. The mob was overly easy and just farming lazy and slow experience. I did see your messages later and attempted to apologize for missing your chat which was fairly vagrant, but again sorry if I caused you a headache. This is in reply to dragon above.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicadragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harlee is bot farming in south Kaladim right now.
its bad enough p99 has change programing of orginal and later.
ie
you were able to heal and buff npcs. p99 changed this
more mobs spawned in lowbie area in Everfrost.
p99 decreased ORGINAL xp. as if it wasn't bad enough
Stfu. I’m glad Harper came to this thread and owned you
Old 06-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt botting, but I was binging the last 4 episodes of upload on Netflix, which was incredible. I apologize for not replying, literally playing on a mini laptop with limited visibility so I do less playing and more just spawn killing with 1 keybind. The mob was overly easy and just farming lazy and slow experience. I did see your messages later and attempted to apologize for missing your chat which was fairly vagrant, but again sorry if I caused you a headache. This is in reply to dragon above.
Defending yourself against anyone on a forum never works, thankfully you only need to defend yourself to staff should they make a formal inquiry ( no one did )

dont worry about it, elfquest is very serious for some of these kids
Closed Thread