Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2020, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default Failed Ring War: Dwarves not responding to "For the Dain, attack!"

Hi
I was at the consolidate guild Ring War yesterday with Lighthouse etc where I won the bid for Ring War.
For the war I made a maco as described on the Coldain Ring Quest wiki page with
/attack off
/target Zrelik
/say For the Dain, attack!

But to my dismay the dwarves were not responsive, I am sure they werent rallying correct to me, and I see them resetting many times etc with me spamming the command. I was running like madman even up to the dwarves to spam the command but they still would not come. It was a terrible experience and in the end the ring war failed. I feel pretty sure that the dwarven NPC did not act accordingly...
Im also sure it was a one time shot for me to get the ring 10. Really dissapointing. Hope you can look into this as I feel I did everything I could do but something mustve been wrong with the dwarves script..
Ring War was 28 april around 5pm EST
Old 05-05-2020, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Were you managing to get z on target? Was he confirmed still alive? Did you manage a /pet leader on him to ensure no charm shenanigans?
Old 05-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you managing to get z on target? Was he confirmed still alive? Did you manage a /pet leader on him to ensure no charm shenanigans?
Zrelik was always there and I had macro to target and say the words
Old 05-19-2020, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=359172

Happened another time as well, seems like something is broken.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Were you invisible? Bard song of travel or something?

Not sure if a target macro will work as intended. For instance if you're fighting a mob in melee and you /target another mob to see if it's up (and assuming it's not up), your target won't change from the mob you're fighting but your autoattacks will stop as though you have nothing selected.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

Assuming his issue was the same as mine, I tried every trick in the book, a few from a magazine, and 1 from the back of a cereal box. Nothing worked and I made sure everything was perfect. I've also controlled the dwarves before in the past so this wasn't a newbie mistake.
Old 05-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

I was not invisible, didnt have any form of Selos or nothing.. Zrelik was always following me and my target macro worked very well, infact I was too busy to try and get the situation under control with the dwarves that I didnt even melee myself on any mob, all I was trying to do under the entire ring war was to get the dwarves to respond to my commands, which they did not. Zrelik was in my target all the time. and a macro with /target Zrelik works every time
Old 07-16-2020, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Any response on this? I know its happened a few times, but the regular ring war guilds are drilled to the tee and can/did win even with the bug. So it sucked bigtime to lose for us that got the chance during the suspension. Im not super defeated to have lost my chance on a ring 10 but it sucked bigtime for all those who showed up and got no chance to bid on Narandi loot
Old 07-16-2020, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Ring war works fine sounds like user error
Old 07-16-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ring war works fine sounds like user error
If you have not experienced this, or dont want to add anything of information, theres no point of you posting here
Closed Thread