Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Just wondering, did a GM say that community validation would somehow aide in a restoration of said character, or are you just hoping enough back-up and pressure would motivate the staff to managing a fix for this situation?

edit: I do feel for you if you lost your character through no fault of your own, aside from possible password sharing or some such bother, but if the staff was "working" on this, i'd have made sure to give them plenty of time to come to a possible fix before I went public.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

I've personally seen enough to feel this warrants an escalation to the big dawgs
Old 03-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How was the character deleted?
I have no idea... I came back and they say he never existed.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wondering, did a GM say that community validation would somehow aide in a restoration of said character, or are you just hoping enough back-up and pressure would motivate the staff to managing a fix for this situation?

edit: I do feel for you if you lost your character through no fault of your own, aside from possible password sharing or some such bother, but if the staff was "working" on this, i'd have made sure to give them plenty of time to come to a possible fix before I went public.
I have given the GM's several chances through 2 petitions and multiple GM's. This was made as my last attempt to prove this character was on the server. And more importantly if they are in no way going to help me, I wanted the P99 community to be aware of this. Like I mentioned before, I have never seen anything like ever happen before.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if that was the case, they'd simply keep the account banned.
Heallun is right, and secondly, they like to keep that information to see how it would be tied to other accounts. If they thought you RMT'd and wiped you clean from everywhere then they would have no way to see where stuff went and came from and from who to who.

Trust me, the only RMT I ever did on this server was Donating to it. This is a great project with great staff! Up until this...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Cytriax, good to see you. I can definitely confirm this gentleman existed on our server and remember grouping with him a multitude of times with Franswa. Good luck with the restoration - hopefully something can be worked out.
Thanks so much for your kind words! I hope something can be worked out as well. I guess there is always that new Vanilla WoW server that came up? =D But I really want to play here again and be with my friends I made over the years.

Granted that's if they are still here I guess...
Old 03-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

He definitely existed. Him and I started our characters the same day like 5 years ago leveled all the way to 50 pre-kunark together. Myself on my bard and him on his rogue stabbing stuff in the back while i kited it around lol... Would be awesome if you came back to play man! Been way to long!
Old 03-08-2015, 05:29 AM
Sarnak

I wondered if this got resolved, what would have to happen for GM's to not be able to find any record. Would this be an Uthgard thing?