Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only preworkout is himalayan pink salt and water to help the electrical connections and blood pressure. Along with good sleep, energy from the sun and putting my bare feet on the ground. Don't need caffeine or nothing else. And motivated by the fact that I enjoy it, feel strong and naturally want to be strong and healthy from the deepest parts of my heart and because that's what a real man and servant of God would be.

Post workout is grass fed beef, raw milk cheese, cayanne pepper, 100% fruit juice, home made organic saurkraut. Then some pastured raw eggs the next day blended with organic spinach cause its easy to drink, bananas, peanut butter, brazil nuts cause they got tons of selenium, and any other REAL food I feel like eating. No junk food.

Rest between sets minimal as possible cause you produce more HGH with more intensity or supersets. Doing a full body workout with 2-3 days rest although I havn't been going as often as I should cause I have a bad habit of staying up late sometimes. Do heavy as possible for strength, then medium to light until failure for size while holding on the way down for time under tension and trying to burst on the way up to activate fast twitch, full range of motion and all free weights or cables. I do whatever weight feels right. Also do shadow boxing with and without weights to make that motion stronger and build muscle memory for if I have to use it. Better than nothing.
this was a good poast. need more saludeen.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I got an uncle with abnormally long knees.

They look like shins. You see em, think they're shins, but then you're like "Hot damn! Those are knee caps!"
I've a longknee cousin. Was super skinny, which didn't help and probably actually exacerbated the condition. Kids would call him Shinnee and he HATED it. By around 8th grade he'd had enough. He started watching ESP2N before school (kianna's flex appeal or some shit), eating BIG and lifting big. he looked about average, but kinda short his freshman year, but really bulked up by year 2 and then finally hit his growth spurt that summer. Came back to school stacked and werent nobody calling him Shinnee after that. He put in the work. He reaped the reward.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a relation between wrist size and bicep size? And is fair to say that most guys with skinny ass, girly wrists, won't get relatively* big biceps without enhancements?

Just factually, I'm wondering

*that means compared to other guys
The answer is somewhat complicated. There are definitely advantages of having larger joints, especially in powerlifting. Stability during bench is one of them. But this is very extreme. There are also advantages of having smaller joints. As previously stated, they create an illusion of greater muscle mass. Many bodybuilders are successful for this reason. But for the average person it does not really matter. You can make any muscle group grow regardless of joint size and anabolic steroids. You just have to put in hard work exercises and eating.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 03-05-2019 at 03:53 AM..
Old 03-05-2019, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Hope that makes sense. Sorry, going on hour 2 in the gym. Lacking oxygen to the brain.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope that makes sense. Sorry, going on hour 2 in the gym. Lacking oxygen to the brain.
Ohh that explains a lot
Old 03-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohh that explains a lot
You see, oxygen deprivation is when most of the joint damage occurs. It has to do with capillary gas exchange in the avascular tissue.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see, oxygen deprivation is when most of the joint damage occurs. It has to do with capillary gas exchange in the avascular tissue.
Hell yeah, turn me on with your medical poetry
Old 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, we're all pretty much the same. the idea that genetic or even epigentic variance might affect growth or performance is a fairytale contrived to console losers who just don't want to put in the work. Variations in frame size, height, myostatin, etc. is all just a bunch of horseshit. Eat big, lift big, be big.
im hard again
Old 03-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I should start up a very niche phone sex business.

Quote:
Hell yeah, turn me on with your medical poetry
It’s a whole new level of trolling. This one guy who shall remain nameless (Zodium) kinda flips every time I use the neuroscience jargon, correctly, I learned in psych 101 9 years ago because I can’t possibly chunk the concept without a PhD.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-05-2019 at 02:22 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Just finished the Bear complex

5 Rounds For Load
Complete 7 Unbroken Sets of this Complex:
1 Power Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Push Press
1 Back Squat
1 Push Press

In the end I was just using the bar. God that's fucking painful. Its that light repetitive weight lifting that just plain hurts after a bit.
Closed Thread