Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that time you were trolling those people at gamespot even went viral.
That was totally me. Also australia. Always wanted to be an aussie.

That person at games spot was really unprofessional lol. Tranny or not they shoulda had a stay at the local psychiatric in patient facilities.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:03 PM
Banned

yeah being calm in the face of someone foaming at the mouth putting their foot through your store displays is totally unprofessional.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah being calm in the face of someone foaming at the mouth putting their foot through your store displays is totally unprofessional.
Why are you assuming I was talking about the professional people and shocked customers.

I would be clearing the store and heading out back if I was that clerk. I'm not interested in brawling with an angry person who's got zero self control or discipline.

Escalating tense situations isn't my go to method of conflict resolution.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:19 PM
Banned

Lol right? All notes about stoicism and "toxic masculinity" taken into consideration; women are far more apprehensive about, and fearful of, reactively emotional men; prone to fits of rage and unpredictability, than they are men who demonstrate the ability to control themselves.

This has been explicitly discussed by my girl and her girlfriends many times. Nothings more frightful to women, than a man who cant control his emotions.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-22-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Old 01-22-2019, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol right? All notes about stoicism and "toxic masculinity" taken into consideration; women are far more apprehensive about, and fearful of, reactively emotional men; prone to fits of rage and unpredictability, than they are men who demonstrate the ability to control themselves.

This has been explicitly discussed by my girl and her girlfriends many times. Nothings more frightful to women, than a man who cant control his emotions.
And rightfully so. Don't even care what gender you are, physical displays of anger, including loud yelling is a sign of dangerous instability. I have bad PTSD about this. It doesn't render me uncontrolled or helpless. But the adrenaline crash after being in that store with that crazy person would be horrendous and leave me sick for days.

I probably have a more "male" danger response, but it is manifested in hypervigilance and avoidance.

If someone called me sir while making a purchase I would be apt to say "you're welcome" and go home. It wouldn't lead to me being angry. Especially if they didn't threaten me.

I think this happened several times while buying hair color before Christmas last year, but like I think I also got ma'am, hun, miss, since, at the same store. It probably has more to do with how the light hits my nose and my willingness to smile then the other persons beliefs.

Sadly though it isn't the first time I've seen a transgender person become aggressive and frightening. I don't think a free pass just because they are a minority is OK. But Ill be hard pressed to confront them and say they are being frightening. Again. PTSD. That is really triggery for me.

Even if I feel a future situation can even remotely become violent.
Last edited by Irulan; 01-22-2019 at 11:03 PM..
Old 01-22-2019, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anythings a religion if the author has no idea what religion is. what a dumbass.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anythings a religion if the author has no idea what religion is. what a dumbass.
What is wrong about selling breast pictures?
Old 01-22-2019, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mad because you know it's true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mad because you know it's true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a good read, leftism, in general is a dogmatic religion; including the apostasy and targetted tribal hate for anyone who resides outside, on the fringe, or leaves it.

I think its this way by design. Lets not forget that "thats just a social construct" insinuates that it is to be deconstructed....and RECONSTRUCTED in any subjective manner the leftist reconstructionist sees fit. (And YOU are not allowed to deconstruct that social construct and reconstruct it how YOU see fit, because the leftist clergy know better than you do)

Subsequently, we're essentially living in the apocalype of that postmodern revelation; where societal elements (religion included) have been reconstructed to develop a new topsy turvy dystopia.

This is precisely why my initial entry to these forums, just a few short weeks ago, was done so as an attack on postmodern reconstructionist theories, and feniins first faggoty response which fell something along the lines of "thats just a social construct, sexuality exists on a fluid spectrum" and a bunch of other faggoty words that amounted to word salad at worst, and at best; just some other social construct; more easily dismissed than what preceded it merely based on the fact that at least the old has "nostalgia" and "tradition" going for it.

Unfortunately, i assumed i was speaking to intelligent people at the time; which, evidentally, isn't true, since it apparently went over just about everyone's heads.

I mean, we can dance about, and do this retarded dance forever, but at the end of the day (life) simply understanding that "critical theory", the foundation by which all leftist dogma is DESIGNED, is merely the product of how pedophiles pathologically rationalize their continued existence in a world that, rightfully so, opresses them, since pretty much every single one of them died trying to get pedophilia legalized once they developed an occult following in the academic world.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-22-2019 at 11:55 PM..
Old 01-22-2019, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

What you been up to Azzar?