Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened?
The "F" word was banned.

When I was a kid, like 6 years ago, we would say "What are you, some kind of fa***t? Go suck a dick." if another dude talked about supporting feminism.

Which is the correct response.

When you act like a little bitch, you need to be shamed and shown the proper way to act.

That learning curve is no longer permitted, so we have a load of these little bitch boys roaming around.

I like it though, more women for me.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "F" word was banned.

When I was a kid, like 6 years ago, we would say "What are you, some kind of fa***t? Go suck a dick." if another dude talked about supporting feminism.

Which is the correct response.

When you act like a little bitch, you need to be shamed and shown the proper way to act.

That learning curve is no longer permitted, so we have a load of these little bitch boys roaming around.

I like it though, more women for me.
Ya but a lot of those ppl self identified as faggots anyway, and saught power, now u have banned f words. Same with the N word. It's your fault for not keeping them down.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya but a lot of those ppl self identified as faggots anyway, and saught power, now u have banned f words. Same with the N word. It's your fault for not keeping them down.
There's a difference between being gay and being a figgit
Old 01-29-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but even back then, no one had any issue with real actual faggots. Calling a homosexual a faggot was like calling water wet, or saying that comedy is funny.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh ya him I like him.

There's like little to no difference to me. Terminology is terminology. I personally don't see gay as bad, nor faggot, but like pussy was bad, but it's not bad either now. I don't know. Like I like varations of the IGGER word so like wigger for white ppl, trigger for trans ppl, bigger for big people, and like digger for jewish bitches. ya know what i mean? I mean shit, everything can be pretty bad, but I get ur meaning, there are a bunch of faggits in the world.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but even back then, no one had any issue with real actual faggots. Calling a homosexual a faggot was like calling water wet, or saying that comedy is funny.
tru-ish-mostly-sure
Old 01-29-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

I guess what i am trying to say is u can use faggot in a bad way, then ppl will be upset around that word, u can use it in a great way and make america great again. ppl will love the word faggit

eagerly awaiting a faggot president who isn't a little bitch, example of fun use of the word
Old 01-29-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

figgers and giggers
Old 01-29-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

I'm not in favor of inclusivity in slurs, they are meant to be exclusive and make u feel bad
Old 01-29-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Like I like varations of the IGGER word so like wigger for white ppl, trigger for trans ppl, bigger for big people, and like digger for jewish bitches. ya know what i mean? I mean shit, everything can be pretty bad, but I get ur meaning, there are a bunch of faggits in the world.
There are ways around the ban.

Hell, you can still buy blacks online
Closed Thread