Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take a hike then, bub

you and yours are to blame
Eh, partly although I think Velious being years late which allows people to level so many characters might be to blame also.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Kunark has been out for over 2 years with no velious. What did you honestly expect to see end game besides a clusterfuck of level 60's all wanting a piece of the shortcake.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

The economy kinda sidetracked the original discussion...

The parking of multiple characters could really only be enforced by the guilds doing the parking. Getting rid of account sales would help stem it sure, but people would still level alts. And there's nothing wrong with that, even if they do the "dreaded twink". I mean what else are people supposed to do with static content for 3+ years? People want to play the game, and a lot of times that includes making alts.

It's a problem that just "is". Some view it as a competitive edge, while others would put it as a "performance enhancing drug." Personally I find it more exciting to use my actual character to do fights, but to each their own.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt read casual complain thread #454

But my opinion is we should drive all you casual baddies into the sea.

would rather have a server with two raid guilds racing mobs then to have to deal with these 2013 joined accounts complain that they can't afford fungis so no one should have fungis.
*looks at your join date*

Gtfo noob.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Why in the hell is there so many hate threads lately?? If you don't like the way this server is or how it is run leave the damn thing. Start up your own, or just quit playing EQ. Christ, what a bunch of cry baby bastards. Goddamn, life is hard enough without having a bunch of piss and moaning turds. Get a freaking life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

On a server like this an enforced rotation is the only solution. Red99 has a smaller population but a better raid scene because pvp solves most of the problems.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why in the hell is there so many hate threads lately?? If you don't like the way this server is or how it is run leave the damn thing. Start up your own, or just quit playing EQ. Christ, what a bunch of cry baby bastards. Goddamn, life is hard enough without having a bunch of piss and moaning turds. Get a freaking life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a hate thread, it was to get a conversation going on the current state of the server. I guess instead of trying to improve things you just walk away from them. Pretty lame if you ask me.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Server's been corrupt since Eashan bought Rogean. Server raiding has been fucked since variance (and to a lesser extent first 15 rule). FTE with no variance, obvious solution.

edit: Vittra, the reason you saw those prices was due to fungi drop rate being nerfed (from about 75% to 15%) in late velious? I believe. After the old ones started rotting on alts, new fungus tunics became rarer.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server's been corrupt since Eashan bought Rogean.
ROOOOOFL
Old 04-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROOOOOFL
Probably before that, too, but that's the first I have confirmed anyway.

Also, wonton, when's the last time you played? Last time I played with you you were looting a bladestorm :P
Closed Thread