Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whyever not?
Because I'm not a cowardly pussy? your mileage may vary.
Old 07-29-2020, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?
lawl someone remember my meme about him and pokemons[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2020, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?
Slight correction.

The GMs created my character gave me a full set of hate armor and Uthgaard DT'd the rogue guild leader in qeynos a hundred times until the epic dagger dropped in classic allowing me to skip 90% of my epic.

I also put in deleted item GM requests for the 41% sky belt before TMO was even able to kill it.

Fun fact, Uthgaard DT"d the blade storms around Noble allowing us to single pull it and get our first kill on it propelling us into the raid scene.

I also used to sleep while "tracking" because Amelinda would tell me the spawn timers of Kunark mobs and if something would spawn she would tell what it had on it so I knew if I should bother logging in for it.

What else, I pretty much could teleport anywhere I wanted by sending a tell and always got those Gucci 100% GMs rezzes.

Basically did what ever the fuck I wanted.

Who cares if people liked me, I was untouchable and I made sure trash can peons like you knew it every single raid day.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I'm not a cowardly pussy? your mileage may vary.
You took my post srs? in rnf? also that juvenile 50's/60's style misogyny is kinda a bad look, even here in rnf
Old 07-30-2020, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slight correction.

The GMs created my character gave me a full set of hate armor and Uthgaard DT'd the rogue guild leader in qeynos a hundred times until the epic dagger dropped in classic allowing me to skip 90% of my epic.

I also put in deleted item GM requests for the 41% sky belt before TMO was even able to kill it.

Fun fact, Uthgaard DT"d the blade storms around Noble allowing us to single pull it and get our first kill on it propelling us into the raid scene.

I also used to sleep while "tracking" because Amelinda would tell me the spawn timers of Kunark mobs and if something would spawn she would tell what it had on it so I knew if I should bother logging in for it.

What else, I pretty much could teleport anywhere I wanted by sending a tell and always got those Gucci 100% GMs rezzes.

Who cares if people liked me, I was untouchable and I made sure trash can peons like you knew it every single raid day.
Is your life that insignificant that you’re really proud about being “untouchable” on an emulated server for an MMO from 1999? I mean I get being proud of accomplishments but how do you look yourself in the mirror and go “yeah, I’m the shit cause look at my situation in that video game!”?
Old 07-30-2020, 12:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your life that insignificant that you’re really proud about being “untouchable” on an emulated server for an MMO from 1999? I mean I get being proud of accomplishments but how do you look yourself in the mirror and go “yeah, I’m the shit cause look at my situation in that video game!”?
Yes. He's posted his RL picture. You are correct. The attention of being hated by most of his guildmates and the community at large was as good as it got for him.

He looks and sounds like a Eunuch. I'm not going for some edgy insult, I'm trying to paint a realistic portrait. Which all would have been cool if he was a decent human.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

The biggest TMO cover-up was Tiggles' bra

Send
Old 07-30-2020, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slight correction.

Assuming you’re not making this up, as I’ve heard this referenced before, what’s the backstory on the GMs giving you a character and gear?
Old 07-30-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming you’re not making this up, as I’ve heard this referenced before, what’s the backstory on the GMs giving you a character and gear?
They did it so he could get into TMO to spy for the GMs and root out cheaters and RMTers in the guild I believe
Old 07-30-2020, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You took my post srs? in rnf? also that juvenile 50's/60's style misogyny is kinda a bad look, even here in rnf
U srs tok my pst srs in rnf y4 tht dud?

Also that fuckboi SJW shit doesn't play well anywhere outside of reddit/twitter/your cuckhold fantasies.
Closed Thread