Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Green UN agreement?

I been looking is there a sticky or post that has this in it? If so I cant find it. Little help please.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

No, have to be on the UN discord, which has the 100+ rules posted on there-_- Believe you need to contact a guild master of one of the UN guilds. ST/Kingdom/Venerate/BL/Lineage/CI/FoH plus a few other guilds. To be invited to said discord. To be able to read over rules. Hopefully one day they will be all dumped here by someone. But if your guild is not on UN, you don't have to abide by any of those rules. Since they are "player made agreements"
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Kobold

10 people making the rules for all the others to play by and the majority doesn’t even get any say whatsoever or even know what’s going on exactly, then they throw a fit when someone breaks one of these “rules”. It really is quite comical that the powers to be think that it will achieve any kind of long term success this way lol.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the reply. I was confused on this. Sanctuary is not in the UN and I would like to find out what we can and when we can do stuff. Im not looking to get in anyone's way but I would like for our members to find out what our options are for future.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

@Choo, whats worst if those in UN breaking the rules over and over, or by skimping them by. I believe a few on server has voiced this hate towards the UN. I kind of hope a real raid force guild shows up that doesn't join the UN, but sadly that is very doubtful.

@OP GL bud hope you get on. Seriously just being pleasant and not being a troll is how you get in. Just know clearly your taking spots from others, so some will be grumpy. But for the good of the server(what truly UN should be about) shouldn't be an issue with yall getting in.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Kobold

Getting into conflict like that is a war of attrition, and now with <Dark Men of Odus> in the UN, the UN Peacekeeping Forces are actually credible. If diplomacy fails, we will meet any miscreants head on.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 06-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Lol at ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting into conflict like that is a war of attrition
spot on, it's been like this on P99 for years.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Large Rat

HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT? DMO IS IN UN? LOL WHAT A JOKE THE UN IS.

Let's not forget, the same people who spout this:

https://imgur.com/T5I84Q1
https://imgur.com/a/FsgpzYR

Is Guildless and Dial-A-Port in yet?

At least I hope Sanctuary and Aussie Crew are in. They at least have members.
Closed Thread