Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah the nurse literally says they did it out of spite not to communicate his wishes, its ok though its just being complacent about this stuff and supporting it that will bring the savior so I dont mind it being "regular thinking"

its no different than shooting someone in the back when they get upset about being arrested
I disagree. I also believe that nurse already did their best to encourage him to stay and remain in treatment. I do not believe they went out of their way to hurt that man or deny him care. They just helped the doctor make an informed decision based on his wishes. He did absolutely nothing against that man's will. There was no domination, force, or control exerted over that man despite there being good reason to prior to his collapse. He did that man a favor and respected his freedom at the nurses and hospitals own risk and liability, regardless.

That nurse was incredibly generous and patient with that man.