Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

To a 50 barb shaman whose name i wish i remembered, my first toon here, after my first death, he gave me 20plat and some lowbie jewelry with a bunch of mesh items so i wasnt nakies.

every little bit helps!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Kobold

I demand that somebody thank me for something. Now.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Aviak

Thanks ... for nothing!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However I noticed clerics are getting allot of thanks, even though they often get 100p+ tips for their work it does remind me of Zexa from Inglourious Bastards.

She would spend huge amounts of time rezzing people back in the day when she would be literally the only cleric on who had 90% rez. Also most of the time back then people had little or no money to donate. She rezzed 3 of my corpses before and all I could donate was 10plat lol. Btw Zexa if you ever need a port just send me a tell.
lol lies! But yeah, me and Zexa were the only two for a while. To this day I have nightmares about spending 4+ hrs a stretch at the sola zoneline.

And back then melee didnt have 100pp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It was all charity work back then. I used to just zone in to sola / LG and /w all all the clothed corpses and start there.. God bless mana stones.

Oh, on to the thanks:

Thank you Danth and Lara for leading East Common raids on anything spiderling/cat/bear to make my smithing enterprise possible.

Thank you Allizia, Necron, Magic, Tild, and Tibs for those insane early days of breaking into Lower Guk long before we had any business being there.

Thank you Crow and Verose for those early memories of unrest. Lord know you and sever must have hated life in those teen years, being MED bronze wearers in SMALL bronze candyland lol. I still remember the early days when we were "raiding" solb pre-level 30 just trying to get Crow MED bronze without having to hoof it to perma.

Thank you Magic for all the fun times in Guk/Rathe Mtns/OOT etc.. And definitely thanks for the manastone, lord knows I put that to use daily.

Thanks to Vezor for showing me necro heals was all a twinking warrior alt needed to live in unrest from 20-35 hehe.

Thanks to Pyrocat for all the early day fun, and to Pyro and Saluki for trucking from Oggok to FP to bring me all those Large Armor Molds for smithing.

Thanks to all the mages/wizards/enchanters I got oracle robes for who ditched to IB within days after.. Way too many to list. None of them still play, shocking =P.

Thanks to Jify for all the groupage. Only you truly understood my deep-seeded hatred of those pesky melee classes.

Thank you Glitch for always taking time out of your busy day to die in rathe mountains. When you moved on to BB dorfs it wasn't nearly as rewarding without the 12-zone sowless run to boost my ego. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks to Karsten and Hasbinbad for all the memories. Just cuz we never were on the same time didnt stop us from laughing at the insanity of all the drama together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks to the Devs for sure! Nil, Wen, Xzer, Tant, Tibs, Secrets, and everyone else who made this possible. We always whined because we were thankful, I swear! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yeah, thanks to everyone else I forgot, way too many to remember.

Now when do we reroll and do this from scratch all over again? I'm ready!
Old 07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to Jify for all the groupage. Only you truly understood my deep-seeded hatred of those pesky melee classes.
Jerk, what about the time I gave you that bear-hide jerkin, or the PP to start blacksmithing!

jk!

Thanks you bubbz for the fun times. Start playing with me again, k? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

I would like to thank Baby Jesus.

Seriously though, there's way too many people who have helped me over the few short weeks i've been on the server. It's been a really fun experience so thanking Rogean and the rest of the staff is a definite must.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Kobold

I would like to thank myself because I am super awesome.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Orc

Heallun for selflessly rezzing all the noobs like myself in the lowbie zones!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Fremming saved my butt in Befallen, dragged me, and ressed!
Omar and Arctos free ports!
Puppetier? killing the guard capt in najena

thanks guys!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Banned

People like Omar, that provide free teleports to people. If you're just hanging out in EC tunnel, it's only mana - it comes back... I used to port people for free on live while I was playing the /auction game in Greater Faydark realizing the same thing. And all of the mages out there, that have extra stein/broom/shovel/torches, and don't price gouge another mage. I've seen them for as low as 50pp, which is awesome (because I've also seen them auctioned for 600pp....)
Closed Thread