Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Banned

We should be terraforming earth into a diverse paradise and controlling human populations and consumption by now.

Lotr guy is cool tho

I guess patience is a virtue if in the long run the angelic beings win over the devilish and demonic forces at work within by avoiding a full scale rebellion and collapse.

We'll see.

Hobbiton should be the default state of humanity.
Last edited by starkind; 06-01-2022 at 10:35 AM..
Old 06-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hobbiton should be the default state of humanity.
Nuh uh can't go back to the garden.
Old 06-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuh uh can't go back to the garden.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe we can at least ascend and create gardens for others on behalf of G-d? For him. Not against or in lieu. Or protect existing gardens.

I'm still excited about New Jerusalem.
Old 06-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid was the white rider with the bow imho
Yeah you said this a while ago, and I used to not buy it.. because I thought the horsemen would be bigger than what covid was. Like I thought it'd be a real pandemic, not this pussy one. Like the contagion movie. I saw no sores breaking out on those that took the mark! This cant be it!.... however......

.....what happened was the pandemic created a unique opportunity for the world leaders to rebuild our worlds economy: https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

So there you go, I think you're right, Covid did give the goverment the sword and bow it needed to make all the changes it wants to go out and conquer the world.

Quote:
I don't think the red rider is here yet. I think that's gonna be more than just Ukraine. Likely gonna be ppl all over at war with each other idk.
Just like I thought the white horse going out and conquering would be bigger than what covid was I think you're thinking the same thing about this war.

This war is brutal, and it's not even close to being over. Even if it was over tomorrow, it would continue for months. But its not even the war that is the actual problem for the world.. the effects of this war already brought the black rider to our horizon, he's standing there waiting...

This is an important event because its a war between 70% of the worlds wheat production. Already we're dealing with the famine that is going to follow it.

Quote:
The Black horse is when the beginning of not being able to buy/sell/trade without the mark begins hence the scale for trading food for a day's wages.
One thing to not forget that the mark in the bible is referred to more than just when speaking of the antichrist, and it says that you take the mark of god by worshiping him. So simply just denying god and beliving in politics could be taking the mark for all we know. People could be wearing the mark on their heads and not even know.

The black horse has a quote, and that quoted is the crisis on the horizon the news and worlds leadership is literally saying right now: “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

I mean that's us NOW not to mention what we're going to go through for the next 9 months or year... we are going to see some major tragedy as we struggle to feed the world after this world war. (the pale horse will come riding in after we solve this and we'll all be talking about the devastation and aftermath of putins war as we continue to give the power to those with the bow)

Quote:
I read somewhere that it's 3 and a half years between each rider but idk if that's true or not Assuming it is the red rider would arrive roughly mid 2023 so around election time.
What I will tell you is, as much as I dont believe any of this, if you take the absolute most major events that are happening and line them up, they do fit like a puzzle into the first 3 horsemen right now. and they will fit all 4 if the famine we're struggling with right now, turns out to be as true as they all fear and talk about, on the news, at the WEF and in the bible.

And if you had to ask me was the damage that covid relief, the war in Europe, the supply chain breakdown, and the plague and famine and starvation that (will) followed it... well, if you were to ask me, is that the 4 horsemen riding through town?.. Id have to say yes.

A big one for me to be a believer will be if monkey pox becomes something that we "deal with" in our regular every day life. Like if in 6 months people are like, "oh we have to WFH because someone got monkey pox" or if like you're like, "bro Sam & Dianne got monkey pox! They're staying in for the next week until it subsides."

Like if it isn't even a mass death issue, or a mass infection, but it's "present" and something we have to "deal with"...

...and especially if it happens at a much higher rate for one cultural/political group than another, because this great line has always got me watching:"ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image"

If you think of the riders as if they were a gang of baddies in a western, blazing through town, reeking havoc and burning and destroying and scaring people, rather than 4 single events that happen in order, then it really eels like they're all working together on the same goal. And once that goal is complete, all 4 will leave and the next phase will begin. Maybe its best to think of them happening all hand in hand is what I am saying, as these vents in the world are.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-01-2022 at 12:47 PM..
Old 06-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Banned

The age of homosapiens is over.

Old 06-01-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The age of homosapiens is over.

Old 06-01-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read somewhere that it's 3 and a half years between each rider but idk if that's true or not
Assuming it is the red rider would arrive roughly mid 2023 so around election time.
Just to riff off this 3 year thing

Covid 19 outbreak: December 31, 2019

Invasion of Ukraine: February 24, 2022

Quote:
Result: 798 days
It is 798 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

Or 2 years, 2 months, 5 days excluding the end date.

Or 26 months, 5 days excluding the end date.
What could be is that the special operation could take another aprox 1 year and 6-8 months to turn into what we'd all agree is world war 3... which sounds like a reasonable amount of time.

It wouldnt mean the war in ukraine was any less the red rider now than later if that's the case IMO.

I think if we had a natural disaster between covid and the red rider, that I'd be more inclined to believe it was not the events of revelation that are happening...

but since we went straight from covid lockdowns and the rich getting super rich and the world leaders getting all this crazy new power - to the wars that will become world war 3 - directly to food/oil shortages - and then to famine as a result of... that's just too god damn accurate.

If world war 3 starts around Monday, June 19, 2023... then I hope you can find the source of that 3 and a half year prediction.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-01-2022 at 03:14 PM..
Old 06-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
🤗
Old 06-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-02-2022 at 06:15 PM..