Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-17-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're fukt lol. I was going to write a big post how modern law flound a new loophole to keep the plebes in check. You know I'm honestly burning out and dying though.

Going into the sunset pretty soon myself.

I can't even anymore.

We are so frikkin fukt tho.
pretty sure that church guy is talking about this group:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 05:31 PM
Banned

Were fukt in worse ways not directly referenced in your videos which are still interesting and poignant none the less.
Old 11-17-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing that indicates that these conspiracies are not real is the power of china.

They are like, sorry we're not interested in any of that. And it's almost as if we cant stop them.

To bad they're building the same shit the illuminati are lol
Old 11-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Old 11-17-2021, 05:46 PM
Banned

The Chinese are building and doing really cool things because they won the bid. The illuminate are now enabling and funding them. Permitting them a renaissance. Are the new control. At least their elite. Their underclasses and dissidents will be castrated to. Along with purges, which will become more aggressive, faster, already are, global.

2100 everyone still alive gets hugging sessions with meta pandas hosted in orbit by Chinese firms. A few U.S. rabble are treated like vermin and exterminated automatically via drones.

I don't want this to happen. It's in the prophetic dreams I'm having though. FWIW
Last edited by starkind; 11-17-2021 at 05:49 PM..
Old 11-17-2021, 05:54 PM
Banned

If my posts give you nightmares. I'm sorry. These things will take decades. You will still have the opportunity to grow and cook your own veggies if you're abled, and smart, lucky enough. Most of you will be dead before things really acclerate. Or already in a better position and laughing about this post and the plebes who got wrekt.

Thats how the power elites use consent. It's about balancing the speed and horror with that feeling like you will just barely make it and you will die comfortably with the knowledge your kids will be engineering artificial life to feed them.

This is probably a sin that could get the attention of bigger fish, if not the biggest fish though who forbade it.
Old 11-17-2021, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Ok that sounds like it makes sense to me, subscried.

This is a slow video but a really cool one about the great filter, science, and the concept of aliens, should we not be unique.

Old 11-17-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These things will take decades. You will still have the opportunity to grow and cook your own veggies if you're abled, and smart, lucky enough.
to an extent I agree, but I believe that the period of fun is over and we're in 1931 not 2021.

but there are still a good 9 years left for a lot of folks, so I kinda agree yea. Still time, but really not much.

Though there will probubly be a few years of climate lockdowns during those 9 years so it wont compare to the roaring 2010's
Old 11-17-2021, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok that sounds like it makes sense to me, subscried.

This is a slow video but a really cool one about the great filter, science, and the concept of aliens, should we not be unique.

Big love goes out to you Jibartik. I enjoy the fun you have with this.

In all seriousness. Never stop enjoying life. I am gonna watch and ttl. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Wow this is incredible: https://doconomy.com/

The UNFCCC secretariat is the United Nations entity tasked with supporting the global response to the threat of climate change “warmly welcomes the 2030 Calculator application. I am happy to see that climate considerations remain at the heart of innovation, and it gives me faith that the world can still win this fight,” said Patricia Espinosa, Executive Secretary of UN Climate Change.

An innovative Climate Footprint Calculator and Credit Card that tracks and measure your CO2 emissions associated with your purchases, and limits your spending.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 2030 Calculator gathers data from a wide range of databases to provide users with the estimated climate footprint of their purchases. And can increase consumer awareness of the consequences of their purchases fostering behavioural changes.

Working in partnership with the UNFCCC, Doconomy developed the Lifestyle Calculator to fill a gap. While there’s plenty of data to measure the impact of different activities, until now it’s been hard
for everyday users to access that data in one place.

The Lifestyle Calculator was designed to offer users an intuitive, fast way
to measure your impact
and make lifestyle changes based upon their findings.
These changes may seem small, but they all add up to make a big difference.

This card will shut off, when you use too much gas.... this is a social credit system for the west.

Starkind is right lol, china is working for the same shadow organization. This is real.

Gretta, your future world queen, shall be pleased.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-17-2021 at 09:21 PM..