Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-22-2022, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guys taxes are a lie mkay?
I don't like what my taxes go to for sure --- the police and traffic cops are no where strict enough for me and the court systems suck and so do the prisons around here they need to get better and get more dirtbags off the streets and into christian communes or islamic ones idgaf, sikh ones too probably would be fine also

fuck it whatever works even if it's scientology as that used to be real big around here (LOL)

oh wait i stopped paying income tax in ... le-- 2017 ish.. i can't remember EXACTLY when

still that fucking tax on healthy food man are the farmers and amish markets le-taxed? i think they iz not 100% sure either way the gois that run em are
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:30 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:31 PM
Banned

anyway ukraine would feed russians cheep thats the reason they did it in whenever whereever a little before this happened

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

and because of that every last ukrainian will die b4 they are cool with mr putin
Old 06-22-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck it whatever works even if it's scientology as that used to be real big around here (LOL)
Oh brother..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-22-2022 at 03:38 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either way the gois that run em are
Hello Internet.

Straight up never heard a single person complain about anything like that until I got online.
Gee, I imagine a whole slew of young people who were raised with Smart Phones will be fully indoctrinated into the hate groups.

????

Profit
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-22-2022 at 03:37 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh brother..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

super top keks

this is something i would let jibartik elaborate on

how u go from american actress to pedo ring leader IDK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2022, 03:43 PM
Banned

the scientology stuff is def big bads i'm just saying it would be better for some of these meth addled folks and guttersnipes to be working an ocean cruise liner for the DC socialites as basically satanic as they are
Old 06-22-2022, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

What if the whole time drugs were bad.

And the tree of life was all the drugs we get from trees.

And DMT made people think they were gods and build pyramids and they all took DMT together and cut eachothers hearts out and shit.

Just like the cult in that movie Midsommar. I wonder if the cult in Midsommar is basically what life in egypt was like.

What if the jews left egypt because they were like, dude these drug addicts are too much.

Man. What if all our worst comes from drugs and thats it we're just supposed to be sober and if we were everything would be fine.

Church is boring as heck so that lines up with gods idea of fun.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heeelloo! Internet.

Straight up never heard a single person complain about anything like that until I got online.
Gee, I imagine a whole slew of young people who were raised with Smart Phones will be fully indoctrinated into the hate groups.

????

Profit
Last edited by starkind; 06-22-2022 at 03:48 PM..
Old 06-22-2022, 03:48 PM
Banned

If u actually read instead of just watching movies even some of our super cheeky greats like Carl Sagan talked about the creeps at the top of the world and gravity well in his books.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:49 PM
Banned

well thx for helping with post count today my goal is to catchup to jib b4 i die or the no such agencies get me

i got a lot of work to do an i dont' feel very motivated to post that much tbh