Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-30-2022, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don’t control who lives and dies in earthquakes worldwide. Afghanistan doesn’t have building codes. That’s the consequence of living in 1200 AD
Honestly could you be more racist? I dont think so.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racism is thinking the world of men all behave like white people, which isn't a race but is more of a social guideline or a glass ceiling if you will. To keep the peace. Immigrant influx, demographics change. Mexicans are lauded as top conservatives because their society hasn't been bombarded with propaganda like ours... you know, to Progress beyond simple goodness and embrace all-manner of deviancy. One group destroyed, another rises. Rob Peter, Pay Paul.

Edit: Racism is Julio able to believe what he wants because brown pride is OK. Racism is Mike being brow-beaten by everyone because he should know better. Mike either goes along with the ship sinking or says something and becomes a huge bad guy problem, but Mike couldn't help his society being racist af.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-30-2022 at 07:30 PM..
Old 06-30-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder whos gonna give first, the american wallet or the russians.

Old 06-30-2022, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

You make sure domestic production is low or gone, then the overseas supplier goes into a war. Here is where the false comparison comes into play, because it reminds me of the Mafia and our Gov (bless their hearts) getting into bed together to screw the public, or the American Wallet as you call it in this example as its the same group of people.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make sure domestic production is low or gone, then the overseas supplier goes into a war. Here is where the false comparison comes into play, because it reminds me of the Mafia and our Gov (bless their hearts) getting into bed together to screw the public, or the American Wallet as you call it in this example as its the same group of people.
We're the largest oil producer, you dolt.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're the largest oil producer, you dolt.
Speaking of dolt, I totally feel that way each time I pay $50 to fill up an economy car.

Oh wait, you meant your mother country? tsk tsk I speak english
Old 06-30-2022, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Yes if we nationalized oil we could be rich and energy independent.

But according to the left that's white supremist and what we should be doing is geocoding the middle east and paying for Russia army by purchasing their oil.

Oh yeah, thanks Obiden:

Quote:
Oil companies have developed the opposite of independence. Since Congress lifted the ban on oil exports in 2015, all American-drilled oil and some natural gas have been priced on the international market.
It's all a big plan jesus is coming.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-30-2022 at 09:02 PM..
Old 06-30-2022, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all a big plan jesus is coming.
Jesus is going to tell them to put the money back, then he will raise the dead so they can reclaim the $50 they had to their names. Party!
Old 06-30-2022, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Afghanistan should update its building codes. So should Iran

Stupidity has nothing to do with race. Japan has very modern building codes and they aren’t white. I’m also Iranian, the same race as about 50% of afghans. I don’t much like theocracy and I have little sympathy for their government

I also think it’s funny you’re pretending to care about Afghanistan but you’d let Ukraine get conquered. Makes zero sense
Old 06-30-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of dolt, I totally feel that way each time I pay $50 to fill up an economy car.

Oh wait, you meant your mother country? tsk tsk I speak english
Pokesan is Irish Catholic I believe. He speaks English