Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heels to the sky
Western spy.
Heels to the ground
Comrade found.
Heels by head
Good in bed
Old 08-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Well the sanctions didnt bring home our basketball player.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

They’re gonna get 2-3 shitheads in return for her but first they’re milking the press to make us look weak

Doesn’t matter jib, the punk ass Europeans will fold come winter anyway. Their “hedging our bets” strategy with Russia didn’t work out. I suggest we take the lesson regarding our own economic entanglement with China and quickly stop buying all of their shit so they return to being communists in rice paddies who still haven’t figured out a jet engine after 60 years of stealing Russia and American designs
Old 08-04-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

You been calling me a Putin simp and a trumper for saying that the whole time!

edit: I still am wondering how a navy would be able to contend in a war in 2022 - we had a discussiona bout it before, and I mentioned people I knew were telling me that ships can take a lot of damage and that you'd need like huge ICBMs to sink them but, arent the ukrainians sinking these ships with like, makeshift weapons basically?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...eb2x&context=3

Would all the boats just get sunk immediately?
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-04-2022 at 10:56 PM..
Old 08-04-2022, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: I still am wondering how a navy would be able to contend in a war in 2022 - we had a discussiona bout it before, and I mentioned people I knew were telling me that ships can take a lot of damage and that you'd need like huge ICBMs to sink them but, arent the ukrainians sinking these ships with like, makeshift weapons basically?

It depends on if you hit their ammo and/or fuel
Old 08-05-2022, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The outcome is the same but this way the Russians pay a heavy cost and a free people at least have a fighting chance. If Ukraine west of the Dnieper becomes a functional democracy that loathes Russia, pretty much secures Europe from the east along with Poland and Finland. This is an own goal by Russia and we have acted as harshly as we could’ve without actually using our military. That changes nothing about the Europeans being simps, especially Germany

Missile technology is far ahead of missile defense, specifically because if you Zerg a target, you are fucked. Take an aircraft carrier. Fancy piece of equipment that with 40+ F-35s is stronger than most entire country’s air forces. What happens when China or Russia sends 100 missiles and drones in? Not good
Old 08-05-2022, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The outcome is the same but this way the Russians pay a heavy cost and a free people at least have a fighting chance. If Ukraine west of the Dnieper becomes a functional democracy that loathes Russia, pretty much secures Europe from the east along with Poland and Finland. This is an own goal by Russia and we have acted as harshly as we could’ve without actually using our military. That changes nothing about the Europeans being simps, especially Germany

Missile technology is far ahead of missile defense, specifically because if you Zerg a target, you are fucked. Take an aircraft carrier. Fancy piece of equipment that with 40+ F-35s is stronger than most entire country’s air forces. What happens when China or Russia sends 100 missiles and drones in? Not good
Is it still policy to go nuclear if someone kills a carrier?
Old 08-05-2022, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

I would give Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Australia nukes and call it a day, plus Australia rhe ICBMs to deliver them to Beijing

Preempts this problem entirely. Then I’d invade and liberate Constantinople. But that’s just me
Old 08-05-2022, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would give Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Australia nukes and call it a day, plus Australia rhe ICBMs to deliver them to Beijing

Preempts this problem entirely. Then I’d invade and liberate Constantinople. But that’s just me
Onboard with Japan and Australia. 🫡
Old 08-05-2022, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder what's gonna happen in the middle east over the next year.