Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I mean trump got it and told everyone that they should get it. Vaccines aren’t a political issue lol. You can be conservative and get a vaccine. There are anti vaxxers on both sides
I get what you're saying, but I think vaccines have been super politicized in this instance.

It just really surprised me because a lot of people I know who are like super woke, and normally go along with anything that's popular in leftist culture, were openly anti-vax. Kind of the opposite of what I was expecting. And conversely, some of my friends on the right who always talk about fighting for their rights were the first people to volunteer to get it, even without being threatened by their employers or anything. Seemed ironic.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get what you're saying, but I think vaccines have been super politicized in this instance.

It just really surprised me because a lot of people I know who are like super woke, and normally go along with anything that's popular in leftist culture, were openly anti-vax. Kind of the opposite of what I was expecting. And conversely, some of my friends on the right who always talk about fighting for their rights were the first people to volunteer to get it, even without being threatened by their employers or anything. Seemed ironic.
Anti-vaxx was a green thing before it was a fash thing.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of pain today.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anti-vaxx was a green thing before it was a fash thing.
I don't consider myself anti-vax, so much as I consider myself anti-taking an experimental MRNA with no long-term studies for a virus with a less than .01% attrition rate.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of pain today.
It's ya' boy. I got perma banned from Discord for joining a Nazi server where I was the only white person. I thought the parody was obvious, but apparently it was not.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't consider myself anti-vax, so much as I consider myself anti-taking an experimental MRNA with no long-term studies for a virus with a less than .01% attrition rate.
I don't much care how you self-identify.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's ya' boy. I got perma banned from Discord for joining a Nazi server where I was the only white person. I thought the parody was obvious, but apparently it was not.
🤗
Old 11-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean that’s just not correct though. If you don’t like vaccines fine but this statement just isn’t true
Old 11-05-2022, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i sure as shit wont be honoring any amnesty
Yeah I don’t think anyone is too worried about the opinion of someone with the status of your signature lmao
Old 11-05-2022, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

At OP. Me too. No flu shots since 74 and no kungflu shot or booster. I haven't had the yearly flu or the chinaflu
Closed Thread