Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Kobold

A house divided against itself cannot stand
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Featured in a blog post in my sig, possibly the most embarrassing eq pvp sequence of events ever to occur happened to this poor chap. good luck in whatever youre playin now friend you need it with that mouth thats never cashed a check.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep fighting the good fight, pal. don't forget to update your resume with a link to the GRAVEYARD
Old 09-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Banned

UPDATEIT
Old 09-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Banned

fucking lol
Old 09-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned

back up to 60 peeps looks like we'll survive the panda's afterall
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somebody is angry I called him out on the Nihilum forums after he became a self proclaimed pvp badass. No one ever mistook your goofy, dyslexic ass as any form of a worthwhile player.

You played on LoZ for 2 weeks and all of a sudden you're a pvp tough guy and you want to flame Nihilum and anything pve related. Its a joke. You're a joke.

I made no attempt of hiding the way I felt about lewt decisions in the past, but pretending like I begged anyone to white knight for me is a joke. If I was to ask anyone, you'd have never been on that list... which is probably what has you upset.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've heard both of you in ventrilo and Destin for sure hands down, and God as my witness sounds like a legit nerd. Rettiwalk definately sounded like a normal dude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

UPDATEIT
Omg whose MMO resume is that? It's gold Jerry! Gold!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

no worries i am not stuck in panda country, just updating my computer at home to be able to 100 box @ red99 for + pop eurotime

will be back this weekend pals, thank you for your consideration
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum pvp = taking a twinked lvl 30 Monk with a T staff and Immortal healing him with a 60 Druid in unrest while said monk attacks ungeared lowbies.

Thriving.
Should be a bannable offense dawgs
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've heard both of you in ventrilo and Destin for sure hands down, and God as my witness sounds like a legit nerd. Rettiwalk definately sounded like a normal dude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spent 3 hours crying with shaky voice trying to explain a million excuses as to why he was RMT banned and shouldn't be kicked from Nihilum and would level up an alt to rejoin.

Now calls people he offered to re-level and re-join nerds.

See his death in my sig, and the screens that got him banned for rmt. His response is going to be pretty entertaining, stick around. It won't include any screenshots of ever having killed anyone tho.
Closed Thread