Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 10:36 AM
Kobold

Default Washroom

I would like to begin by saying that I have crippling social anxiety disorders. This makes it particularly difficult for me to interact with others and is a reason why I play non-social classes in P99. This disorder makes it quite difficult for me to do everyday things such as going to the bathroom in public places. I have managed to overcome this somewhat and I will explain how.

Upon entering the public washroom I make no deliberate visual contact to verify whether or not I am alone. I fear that if I do see someone it may alter my decision to defecate. I proceed to the sink with my head down in an approximately 45 degree angle. I remove my button shirt (if applicable) from the bottom button to the top. Once the shirt is unbuttoned I remove the shirt and gently fold it carefully preserving its creases. I then do the same with any undershirt / t-shirt (if applicable).

I then remove my loafers. I place them in a row directly center to my folded shirt on the sink counter, always ensuring that the heels and toe points are evenly paired to each other. I remove my socks and fold them placing them into my footwear.

Finally I remove my pants while facing the entry to the washroom. These get carefully folder preserving their crease and placed next to the stack of shirt and foot wear.

Once prepared for my defecation session I enter the stall furthest from the washroom door. If this is occupied I return to my two carefully placed stacks of cloths and swap their positions, putting the shirt stack where the pants were and vice versa. I then proceed to the next stall (if this one is also occupied I repeat the previous process).

Once seated in the stall I may defecate.

This is my story, I hope this post is helpful.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...qdlkgg.gif&f=1
Did you wash your hands while singing row, row, row your boat three times?
Also, I thought loafers were the people that dont want to go to work?
Old 03-15-2016, 10:48 AM
Banned

try pretending your a necromancer or ranger and no body cares about you
Old 03-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSwCZzlXtGU
Old 03-15-2016, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to begin by saying that I have crippling social anxiety disorders. This makes it particularly difficult for me to interact with others and is a reason why I play non-social classes in P99. This disorder makes it quite difficult for me to do everyday things such as going to the bathroom in public places. I have managed to overcome this somewhat and I will explain how.

Upon entering the public washroom I make no deliberate visual contact to verify whether or not I am alone. I fear that if I do see someone it may alter my decision to defecate. I proceed to the sink with my head down in an approximately 45 degree angle. I remove my button shirt (if applicable) from the bottom button to the top. Once the shirt is unbuttoned I remove the shirt and gently fold it carefully preserving its creases. I then do the same with any undershirt / t-shirt (if applicable).

I then remove my loafers. I place them in a row directly center to my folded shirt on the sink counter, always ensuring that the heels and toe points are evenly paired to each other. I remove my socks and fold them placing them into my footwear.

Finally I remove my pants while facing the entry to the washroom. These get carefully folder preserving their crease and placed next to the stack of shirt and foot wear.

Once prepared for my defecation session I enter the stall furthest from the washroom door. If this is occupied I return to my two carefully placed stacks of cloths and swap their positions, putting the shirt stack where the pants were and vice versa. I then proceed to the next stall (if this one is also occupied I repeat the previous process).

Once seated in the stall I may defecate.

This is my story, I hope this post is helpful.
Helpful to whom?
Old 03-15-2016, 08:54 PM
Banned

Bro in my employee bathroom (1500 room hotel/convention center, lots of employees) theres two fucking showers and people are giving each other high fives while pissing at the urinals and yelling at each other in spanish or creole. It's a sight to behold.

edit: just read OP, beautiful. A+ Thread.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Helpful to whom?
People who go to public bathrooms with a strong anxiety disorder about pooping near other human beings.

I make it a personal mission to talk to the people in the bathroom with me.
Closed Thread