Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump officials are Republicans? Is there a point that you're trying to make?
Yeah that you cited a source that says the whistleblower told us that after the call he spoke to a bunch of other people and you don't find that problematic.....
Old 09-26-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on the conversation that took place. Was that aid and support openly levied against getting that information? Was there an actual crime taken place that would constitute looking for that information? Has this done in the past by any other party with political affiliation? Was there an uproar then and was it national news?

This would start to form my opinion. The last question being if it's happened in the past and there wasn't an uproar but this is being media blasted....is there an agenda on the other side too? Wouldn't that be constituted as pretty much the exact same thing but instead using media to smear campaign your opponent?
I’ll tell you what’s happening.

Democrats got wind trump was looking into this and they had to jump out in front of the story to take attention away from the extremely high crimes of treason they committed.

They want the narrative to be about Trump instead of what they did. They are even accusing Trump of the crime they did, treason.

You can really tell where people stand when it comes to America’s health by this whole ordeal.

Trump is trying to protect Americans and tax payer money that was horribly misappropriated from the previous regime and they never thought a guy like trump would be in position to find out.

Democrats want Trump impeached for looking into the crime. They’ll try to twist the words around into a technicality but it won’t work.

Just like the disabled thing. Their demented Donald syndrome allows them to twist any action Donald does into a crime. And they still think investigating Democrat crimes is a crime. Hah.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump officials are Republicans? Is there a point that you're trying to make?
Actually multiple points - 1. You are using that article as the de facto release of information regarding the whistle blowing. 2. It's the game of telephone, it's a source that talked to a source that said other people said Yes. 3. It's a smoke and mirrors show. They tell you they can find people to substantiate the claims, your dumbass believes it, and they never do.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump is a billionaire, isn't he?
On the political world stage, Trump is poor. The people you support through you arguing points are much richer. This point is proven by how almost all networks and news outlets are paid to put anti Trump content out. Yet you know he’s not actually that unpopular because of his approval rating. People are paying lots of money to get Trump hate coverage out there. People with a lot more money than Trump.
Last edited by Teppler; 09-26-2019 at 02:54 PM..
Old 09-26-2019, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you seem to post but not even answer the question. If you read the last bit, it said "These are the questions at hand." Context matters and you never seem to grasp any of it. What that means is that the House doesn't know because then they don't know the precedent it would set. You are adamant about impeachment....So I ask you, dumbass....being so adamant what is the precedent? Hope this helps.
Clinton, Bill
Old 09-26-2019, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

This thread moves so fucking fast that I look away to do some work and there's like 5 new pages.

Anyways I'm of the opinion that the DoJ's stance in general that a President can't be charged is probably going to be tossed by the Supreme Court if they ever actually get the balls to rule on it. It's the political equivalent of the fat kid yelling "I CAST FORCEFIELD AND IM INVINCIBLE" on the playground. It was never that much of a problem before (barring Nixon) but this time we went and elected a con man.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Could you stop doing the performative intelligence debate crap? It's obviously counterfeit
Old 09-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is Trump is a billionaire, or is he not?
I find it very interesting you are attacking the populous lesser billionaire on the world stage instead of the insanely rich globalist banker cabal.

And you do the same thing with Brexit. Which means that’s your default.

Your political affiliation is primarily to attack these movements by the people while shilling the arguing points of the global banker cabal class.

Very interesting and very fraudulent on your part.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll tell you what’s happening.

Democrats got wind trump was looking into this and they had to jump out in front of the story to take attention away from the extremely high crimes of treason they committed.

They want the narrative to be about Trump instead of what they did. They are even accusing Trump of the crime they did, treason.

You can really tell where people stand when it comes to America’s health by this whole ordeal.

Trump is trying to protect Americans and tax payer money that was horribly misappropriated from the previous regime and they never thought a guy like trump would be in position to find out.

Democrats want Trump impeached for looking into the crime. They’ll try to twist the words around into a technicality but it won’t work.

Just like the disabled thing. Their demented Donald syndrome allows them to twist any action Donald does into a crime. And they still think investigating Democrat crimes is a crime. Hah.
I agree - I've looked into it a little bit, not as much as some of the other stuff but it wasn't hard to get a pulse on this one. Common sense always tells me, find any story the media is blasting at the moment and research further. I'm not 100% Trump at all. I'm conservative or libertarian. Gun owner. Live in Texas and have worked myself from being broke to being wealthy. I don't blame Trump for all my problems and all for freedom of responsibility for each individual. Trump is the only option not taking away any of those freedoms. I don't agree with a lot of his shit but I also know there is an agenda on both sides. People sometimes forget that both sides have agenda and both sides are completely open to trying to brain wash you.

With these guys I like to do a little guided discovery, almost have to lead them down that pathway in a got ya.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you stop doing the performative intelligence debate crap? It's obviously counterfeit
One would say these are rational questions to ask if you are trying to establish precedent and non-bias. If you don't see the relation, you are arguing distant from reality.
Closed Thread