Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

And if you didn't care why are you coming back over and over to prove some ... "points" which don't even matter dude there is plenty of footage of you getting rocked, and you have a track record for getting rocked.

Its PVP on an EMULATOR dude. Its ok to get owned. Just shrug it off. I'm not saying every online encounter was a GM sanctioned duel with equivalent gear. We frapsed it cause it was funny.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Thats an interesting music collage on that fraps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some guy pointed this out in another thread but thats some pro clicking going on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats an interesting music collage on that fraps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some guy pointed this out in another thread but thats some pro clicking going on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
basketball happens sometimes.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lasher is the opposite of phyre. Lovable on forums and a shady scoundrel in game.

You guys need to learn how to be consistent like me. Everyone hates me equally wherever I may roooaaam
I do not hate you Happy
Old 06-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QQ brew. oh it was actually sons of Zek. I don't know how you distinguish a "real server". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZuPYVGxNY some more action from SoZ.

And you got stomped all over on SoZ. Alot. yellow'd you all day. but w/e its just PVP brew. we're actually glad that you're a noob. cause we without noobs who would there be to slay?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm so you were unable to kill my 3 naked level 25 toons with your 50 mage and thats shit stomping me on a no name server? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dojii even for a troll this is bad. You aren't fit to fill my buff slot with selos, brew.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lasher is the opposite of phyre. Lovable on forums and a shady scoundrel in game.

You guys need to learn how to be consistent like me. Everyone hates me equally wherever I may roooaaam
I've been trying to cut those who i have totally trounced on EQ a break because i know why they are butt-hurt.

Insinuating that I am lovable in game goes beyond the pale though. I have devoted countless years to making sure I am one of the most hated players ever.

This means war.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry if for mad big dog but i was just having fun with friends cuz the server was dying and i didnt even play alot, mostly them using my toons so it was fair for some pvp... o and i was asked to rejoin many times in ooc by u and others fgt y u so mean on forums???? i still love you also
Lol that wasnt me being mad, just a bit of a tease. I wouldnt like eq vent without you very much, I would take it too seriously without your faggotry and lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps what u playing as?
Lasher has instructed me to play a warrior but I will probably level druid as well to mess up newbies farming gems and plat in OOT.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there were a few fights like that. I remember one when it was like me on sniper, cct, and greebo and a bard either anova or lethdar and we fought around 20 swedes/euros i think they were in a guild called like < swedlepase> They kind of came at use 1 by 1 in a single file line in EJ. I remember feeling bad and didnt even care about the dragon and got tells from some of them saying they are done with the server because they can never get any raid targets
lolol I felt bad too, they never came back after that.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 06-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not hate you Happy
Oops you did it again. you played with my heart. got lost in the game. oh baby baby
Old 06-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dojii even for a troll this is bad.
I very rarely troll. I simply state the facts and watch people squirm in denial. Much like you're doing now. You've always been a noob, not one person i've ever talked to thought you were anything more than a noob.

You're fodder bro. there is a collage of screens already attesting to it as well. I don't ever remember you getting yellow on any box I played that you were on 2.0, velious, SoZ, 3.0 You would just die a ton and then QQ about how unfair the fight was. or how you were trying to get XP and got jumped.

this isn't street fighter brew.

you've always been garbage at EQ.
Closed Thread