Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Aviak

Ninik can't be thanked enough. Gave a group member a rez after I did something stupid and wiped my group.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Kobold

Ninik is the greatest player to ever play anything ever played.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Orc

Thanks Octavion (;
Old 08-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Orc

I'd like to thank Chund, Fefifofum, and Ride. All druids and all very nice to a noobler enchanter trying his best to get to 29.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Id like to thank Crimsonghost, a Barbarian Shaman that outfitted my level 5 druid in leather armor. Scoff if you must, but for someone very new to the server (started Saturday) the tattered leather was a blessing and very much appreciated - Thanks Crimsonghost!

Now, if only someone who be so kind as to help out my true love (ugly as he is), my level 4 Ogre Warrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

I'd like to thank the Druid who when I started gave everyone in G Fay 500pp each.

Legend
Old 08-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Ninik, for all the prior reasons stated. Most helpful person I can recall in all my EQ time.

Datsyuk, for throwing me DS after DS when I was a lowbie, and also giving me plat to sell stuff for him in Grobb.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Sweet was buffing people like crazy in EC this morning. She literally chased me down in the tunnel and SOW'd me, and I never even asked. Very cute. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ninik is the greatest player to ever play anything ever played.
Agreed.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Kobold

Dwarf cleric whose name I can't remember for the life of me. It was early March this year when I had just joined the server. I was nearly naked with only a rusty sword to defend myself against the orc pawns and skeletons of west freeport when I saw this uber looking dwarf cleric wearing all purple planar plate approach and I think he healed me or something because it gave me an opportunity to ask him if he had any noob gear to spare. He took a minute to reply but then told me to follow him to the bank in north freeport and so I did. When we got there he handed me two bags containing a near full set of bronze and a shield that I think it was a SBS. I was very happy and thanked him a like million times and told him I would pay him back for the favor someday. It bugs me to this day that I can't remember his name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. In any case if you ever ready this I thank you once again and I am sorry I forgot your name sir. That set of bronze was a huge hit at the orc camp in EC, the other noobs were very envious.
Closed Thread