Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Straw-man argument.
Derubael is Cast.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derubael is Cast.
Let me check with Rogean on that. I'll get back to you.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an alternative, have a GM item with a targetable clicky detrimental effect for lower level CSR reps.

Player is shitting up /ooc? Give them 10 hours of res effects, make their character drunk, or even blind.

Be creative with the detrimental effect.
i like this idea
Old 07-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labanen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like this idea
Old 07-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Banned

Bump. Latest threads created in the PVP Server Chat are toxic, can we make good on the threats by staff? All my friends have quit because of these toxic posts and now I dont think I can keep playing knowing these threads exist in the PVP Server Chat section. Thank you.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musetii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. Latest threads created in the PVP Server Chat are toxic, can we make good on the threats by staff? All my friends have quit because of these toxic posts and now I dont think I can keep playing knowing these threads exist in the PVP Server Chat section. Thank you.
This idea that GM's and certain player's have, that if a pvp community was more friendly and acted like a smurf village then suddenly the pop would boost, is absolute BS!

I'm sorry you've never played a PVP game before, but the shit-talking and rivalry is actually what drives the pop on pvp servers.

Every attempt at PCing up the server is another step closer to putting Red99 out of business, your not helping your actually hurting!

But any GM is welcome to prove me wrong give me a single example of any PVP game that didn't consist of a toxic environment of player's???

Even WoW which was more bluebie than a smurf village was toxic on pvp servers! Barrens chat was a cesspool and that was just player's talking to their own TEAM!
Last edited by Syft 2.0; 07-09-2014 at 04:03 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 03:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musetii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly does this have to do with your friends quititng? Its your choice to read and or respond to a thread, unless you are the thread creator then I could see your point...afterall thats what its meant to be for
Old 07-09-2014, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly does this have to do with your friends quititng? Its your choice to read and or respond to a thread, unless you are the thread creator then I could see your point...afterall thats what its meant to be for
yea it sucks when u create a thread and lots of people say hateful things in it.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Kobold

As I scroll down the PvP Server Chat forum I cant help but think.....

..... People still aren't getting it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This idea that GM's and certain player's have, that if a pvp community was more friendly and acted like a smurf village then suddenly the pop would boost, is absolute BS!

I'm sorry you've never played a PVP game before, but the shit-talking and rivalry is actually what drives the pop on pvp servers.

Every attempt at PCing up the server is another step closer to putting Red99 out of business, your not helping your actually hurting!

But any GM is welcome to prove me wrong give me a single example of any PVP game that didn't consist of a toxic environment of player's???

Even WoW which was more bluebie than a smurf village was toxic on pvp servers! Barrens chat was a cesspool and that was just player's talking to their own TEAM!
Aren't you tinysuit?

So you think that shit is cool, cuz pvp server?

Just so I know wether its ok to jump on that bandwagon. I think its pretty indecent, but if you k with it I can laugh with it pretty hard.
Closed Thread