Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Banned

would try red if there was a new one
but for now we can always wait
Old 09-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing I would want to go away are rules that result in /petition and getting players banned. I understand boxing needs to be /petitioned still but stuff like training and other play nice policy rules should be gone. Hard code in whatever you want as far as how aggro works on trains, etc, but don't make things like trains ban people. Every person that actually PvPs knows how to work around trains and also understands trains happen even when people are not trying to train.
Yes I have to agree. The less PnP rules, the less time GM's have to sink into endless "X did this, Y did that" type of nonsense.
Of course, strict no cheating and no boxing should be enforced. But for the rest, put on your big boi pants and deal with it.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

This thread isn’t going away
Old 09-14-2020, 08:22 PM
Banned

Sickpuppy, Menden answered you.

Rogean has always been busy. When he has the time to do something i'm guessing he will if he feels like it's even deserved.

All things considered (thinking back to the Holocaust folks) - it really isn't. Or Nizzar RMTing thousands and thousands of dollars worth of shit to crazy nerds.

Why even bother when no one has self control (in the leader positions) to make an enjoyable environment for the rest of us?

Honest question.
Old 09-14-2020, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sickpuppy, Menden answered you.

Rogean has always been busy. When he has the time to do something i'm guessing he will if he feels like it's even deserved.

All things considered (thinking back to the Holocaust folks) - it really isn't. Or Nizzar RMTing thousands and thousands of dollars worth of shit to crazy nerds.

Why even bother when no one has self control (in the leader positions) to make an enjoyable environment for the rest of us?

Honest question.
Especially since the server will quickly become a giant zerg of people who lost the last box and are willing to put their entire lives on hold for 2 years to not lose again.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:23 AM
Banned

Exactly Uuruk. If you think back to when Pandemonium started playing and things were actually looking on the up and up (Miss you guys, especially Vae and Thurloc!! <3 dudes!)

I used Guava to power level the ENTIRE guild to 60 in CoM. Completely free - although some vet's that wanted to get in on it did compensate me for helping the server.

But they were forced to join Empire instead of doing their own thing. Because of the mentality you speak of (mainly grief to force them to one of the "sides" A or B". Fast forward not even a week later - 90% of them quit. It's the toxic environment at the high end that had ALWAYS been the problem.

If there was a forced culture imposed at the high end to dissuade the bad behavior of the raid scene - i'd wager this server would have over 300 right now.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

I just have a love for classic Everquest pvp . Forget about all the politics and rmt . That’s going to happen on any server . But at the end of the day classic Everquest pvp is essentially the only game I like to play . Nothing else gives me butterfly’s like pvping in the common lands
Old 09-15-2020, 06:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Especially since the server will quickly become a giant zerg of people who lost the last box and are willing to put their entire lives on hold for 2 years to not lose again.
Pretty much this, guilds like empire or nihilum ( or any of the other names ) would just over grief smaller guilds till they join or dismantle out of fear they would grief their raid mob farming so they can gear up, BIS Faster then disappear.

Best guild on reds history was flowers of happiness
Old 09-16-2020, 04:54 PM
Banned

Not how I remember things going with Good Guys, Azrael etc

Item loots gives an incentive to not be in a bigger guild. More targets.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:01 PM
Banned

Make the xp real fast so neckbeards can camp 15 fully buffed chars at KC again. The people who finally thought they made it to 60 got such a rude awakening.
Closed Thread