Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

If you are that paranoid about an established guildmember stealing your stuff, take SS's of the conversation where you ask for a transfer and the items in the window right after you hit the green trade button.

I'm with people on here. Most people from reputable guilds wouldn't dare get booted for crap like stealing.

If you're STILL paranoid, look for the best geared/epic'd toons in EC that you can find with a reputable guild tag.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

I'm verfied Xferer just check my sig :P. I probably wont be back to my normal spot at entrance of EC for another week or so though. There are plenty of trustworthy people in EC tunnel on a regular basis though to help.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Banned

a guy on red made a ui that allows you to use the shared bank, i havent seen anyone banned for it so you might as well ask him if you can get a copy

names dullah on forums
Old 01-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

I don't support a shared bank. Gear transfers with real people or with the ground are part of EQ classic.

The only area I do think is worth fixing is that you currently can not drop money on p99 as you could in classic.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't support a shared bank. Gear transfers with real people or with the ground are part of EQ classic.

The only area I do think is worth fixing is that you currently can not drop money on p99 as you could in classic.
It is a crapshoot whether or not you will get reimbursed. If the GMs had a 100% reimbursement policy, a shared bank would certainly not be needed
Old 01-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

Ask any member <inglourious basterds>, and most older guys in TMO.

If you're unsure, ask another one of their guildies if they're legit awesome cunts.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Kobold

This is shaping up to be a good, informative thread. Maybe I was off base and hadn't spent enough time around the forums and tunnel. My distrust may have been because of general douchebaggery that I see in posts about raid mobs.

I am still for a shared bank but maybe next time I will look up one of these 'trustworthy' individuals first.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm verfied Xferer just check my sig :P. I probably wont be back to my normal spot at entrance of EC for another week or so though. There are plenty of trustworthy people in EC tunnel on a regular basis though to help.
You should log in cause my wizard has been wanting 2 items my druid has foreverrrr
Old 01-20-2014, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a crapshoot whether or not you will get reimbursed. If the GMs had a 100% reimbursement policy, a shared bank would certainly not be needed
You shouldn't be reimbursed. If you "trust" someone you shouldn't have trusted then shame on you...go make friends in EQ (cough, mmo) that you can actually trust.

At the end of the day, what does winning EQ mean? Making friends or having pixels?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't be reimbursed. If you "trust" someone you shouldn't have trusted then shame on you...go make friends in EQ (cough, mmo) that you can actually trust.

At the end of the day, what does winning EQ mean? Making friends or having pixels?
Pixels.
Closed Thread