Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarr Quikblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was pretty bland/boring/easy. However, the payoff that is the final fight with the General was epic in its day. The pull specifically required a very coordinated team. That final fight made the whole quest imo.
Loved tag team pulling those DEs out of the cabin. Lots of fun. 15% left until FD is available to my monk once again.

Torqumada
Old 12-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Aviak

I have to say that I thought the rogue epic was really cool in that it used our important skills. The PPing the note pieces gave a reason for the skill (other than stealing from your group), and sneaking through a fully popped Hate to get the book of souls was pretty awesome.

Big regret of mine that I never actually finished it before retiring. Never got all the robes cause I was poor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Orc

Hey Quarr, were you in Shadowed Ones, the rogue only guild on Quellious? I think I remember your name. I was Tular Nodrop. I played on Quellious from 1999 to 2002.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Kobold

From what I remember, you cannot complete the epic quest by doing all the subquests for the Pouch, Quill, and JDD. You actually have to do the quest, and in the start the items are 100% drop-rate(including quill).
65 Ogre Shaman
70 Erudite Paladin
85 Wood Elf Bard/Dark Elf Enchanter
Old 12-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

We'll probably see quick druid epics being done as well because of how rediculously easy it is to complete, aside from long camps and such. The big raid targets are going to be easy as shit, especially with Rogues sporting rage bringers for Uluump, Fey, and VS.

Fun epic to complete as well.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Quarr, were you in Shadowed Ones, the rogue only guild on Quellious? I think I remember your name. I was Tular Nodrop. I played on Quellious from 1999 to 2002.
That was me, I was the guild leader of SO for a while. But there was only so much one could do with a bunch of rogues lol. Think we went on to At Deaths Door. I later joined Wraith and during PoP I moved to Explicit, making it all the way to Quarm in Plane of Time before I called it good.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarr Quikblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was me, I was the guild leader of SO for a while. But there was only so much one could do with a bunch of rogues lol.
Awesome. I remember us being sort of 'contracted out' to guilds like Wraith where they'd bring us along on occasional raids for extra DPS. They'd throw us in groups of five rogues and one cleric - needless to say, we were the ones who got all the exp on those raids.
Closed Thread