Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

I highly recommend putting 5 points in Agility. You don't want to rely on items to be above the 75 softcap just so you can optimize 5 lousy points.

Other than getting Agility to 75, it doesn't really matter how you spend them. Most will tell you STA, but 15 STA is only around 75 HP at level 60. Honestly, Erudites have pretty miserable starting STR, just like my High Elf. That's why I did all STR, and having 85 STR as opposed to 65 was a significant difference to my quality of life leveling up.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snergle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also isnt the silk stupid rare?
Terrorantula is a rare-ish spawn in Sro, but drops 5-6 silk every time.

That reminds me, I should probably get more silk...

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 04-23-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'd dump points into STR as a matter of quality of life. If you are rolling Eru/Pal, you are not min-maxing anyway. If you want to have fun and don't have much money to dump into, go with STR, but make sure to get you AGI above 75. I think you have to add 5 points to get it there. Good luck!
Old 04-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

drop 10 points into agi. Who knows one day you might get http://wiki.project1999.com/Lodizal_Shell_Shield
Old 04-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terrorantula is a rare-ish spawn in Sro, but drops 5-6 silk every time.

That reminds me, I should probably get more silk...
doesnt he have the whole ac spawn thing of only spawning at night? I know on live they added terrorantula babies eventually will those be on p99?

I had an erud on live when they made cultural the best shit ever and i hated getting silk
Old 04-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

The best thing I can think to do OP, once you've considered what to put the points in and zone into Norrath for the first time...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...then make a Tunare worshipping half elf like everyone else all because of one weapon :/
Old 04-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snergle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesnt he have the whole ac spawn thing of only spawning at night? I know on live they added terrorantula babies eventually will those be on p99?

I had an erud on live when they made cultural the best shit ever and i hated getting silk
Terrorantula can spawn at any time of the day. You have to kill all the tarantulas in the desert portion over and over until it spawns. I don't think we're going to get the baby ones, though.

Normally you see it when people come in and clear out stuff in an attempt to get the AC to spawn, so it actually shows up more often than you'd think.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 04-23-2016, 05:48 PM
Kobold

I've actually seen rots of silk on more than one occassion
Old 04-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcolepticLTD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've actually seen rots of silk on more than one occassion
You should loot it and sell it to me.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be in. All components are in game. Erudite tailors are also unicorns, though.

I have two Erudite tailors in Cracked Staff Artisans but only one is close to being able to do steelsilk at the moment (158+ tailoring at last check). It's expensive to level up tailoring and expensive to do steelsilk. Just the vial of purified mana will cost you four rubies at a minimum.
I know zero about tailoring. Can you tell me exactly what I would need to acquire/type of person I would need to find to get someone to make the imbued prexus steelsilk? you said something about four rubies? Does the tailor need to follow prexus?