Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to do this quest which faction do you have to raise? Kinda bleh to have to faction up to do a newbieish quest in your own starting town.
I'm really trying to get Keeper Rott to give me the quest for Intensify Death. I've had the scrolls in my pack for the past 5 levels or so but he still won't talk to me.
You can just do the combine with these words yourself. Hell I may even have an extra copy of the spell on me. I'll check tonight and PM you if so. but if you're 5 lvls above this quest then you'll be looking at Augment Death soon anyway so why bother.

Either way you'll still need the faction for when they fix the 6th cap quest so in the meantime, the fastest way to raise the faction is this:

Kill Outcast Iksar in the FoB cave or the Swamp of no Hope camp (Swamp is easiest on your pet but slower). Save all the MM rings the marauders drop and turn them in, not for xp, but for the faction. A day or 2 of that and you'll have all your factions set. The faction is Brood of Kotiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's on the right main faction, like Uth said. The issue was that the faction checks he was making was against that main faction, instead of BroodOfKotiz.
Should be fixed, pending update.
Is there still an open issue here?

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Closed Thread