Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wasnt connecting them at all. Was merely pointing out that the person i quoted and manasana apparently had similar reasons for leaving there respective guilds. Thanks for chiming in though bud.
and that ever since mana started BG, there has been hate from members of AG
Old 10-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, some of us think judging people by the company they keep is a vital tool in drawing conclusions about others when working with limited information. If you hang out with a bunch of meth heads IRL, I'm probably going to have a different opinion than if you volunteer for the big brother/big sister program. If you knowingly associate with scum bags, you might be a scum bag. Case in point, I left DA leadership back in the day because I disagreed with the tactics the leader and other officers wanted to employ. I didn't want to do something I thought was scummy, so I denounced it, and when they disagreed with me I left. That is what people with ethics and conviction do.
That may be what people with your ethics and moral compass do, but you can't hold other people to your convictions, especially in the realm of video games. What's 'scummy' to you may be competitive edging to others. People have much different life experiences that result in many varying ideas of what's ethical. It's not like they broke any laws or caused physical harm to someone. They maybe got a little overzealous and competitive in a video game, but I don't think it's time to burn them at the stake.

You never let any of your inner demons slip through in an exciting or intense situation? You must be Jesus.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who remembers OP also having a spurg-fit over Hadden? LoL

If you look at OPs thread-create history, I think he just loves to bitch. Common P99 trait, but it's just sad to blame it on your "wife".
SHIIIIIIIT I REMEMBER THIS THREAD! That was this guy? LOL... amazing.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That may be what people with your ethics and moral compass do, but you can't hold other people to your convictions, especially in the realm of video games. What's 'scummy' to you may be competitive edging to others. People have much different life experiences that result in many varying ideas of what's ethical. It's not like they broke any laws or caused physical harm to someone. They maybe got a little overzealous and competitive in a video game, but I don't think it's time to burn them at the stake.

You never let any of your inner demons slip through in an exciting or intense situation? You must be Jesus.
Yeah, totally burning them at the stake... he just said he would be weary of them in game, which is completely understandable and logical.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats funny, according to my conversations with manasana, thats exactly why he left AG, was tired of the loot council BS involved with the CSG alliance, so he said goodbye and left when he realized he was not going to have a chance to change that. Apparently, thats not ok with AG, so shit like this happens.
You keep attacking OP and AG, when I'm not trying to defend them. OP and AG's actions are independent of BGs. One being bad doesn't mean the other is good. The only cut and dry conclusion I was able to make from this post is BG used shady tactics, and that OP seems like kind of a cry baby, but is kind of justified in this instance.

For the record, the only person I talk to regularly in AG is Bugaman, who has to be one of the nicest and most legit people on the server. If he isn't considered AG leadership he should be imo. So my opinion of AG is almost solely built on knowing him and a few others Ive met in passing. Again we get to that whole association thing. Since I don't know many of them, their association with people I know to be legit is the most informed opinion I can have.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
i wasnt connecting them at all. Was merely pointing out that the person i quoted and manasana apparently had similar reasons for leaving there respective guilds. Thanks for chiming in though bud.
Saying they are similar IS saying there is some sort of connection. I don't mean they're connected like one caused the other or some shit, I mean you're saying that leaving a guild for supporting and engaging in scummy practice is similar to leaving a guild because they share loot with an alliance.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying they are similar IS saying there is some sort of connection. I don't mean they're connected like one caused the other or some shit, I mean you're saying that leaving a guild for supporting and engaging in scummy practice is similar to leaving a guild because they share loot with an alliance.
im saying both people left their guild because they didnt like how it was being lead. And both realized they were powerless to change that.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
thats funny, according to my conversations with manasana, thats exactly why he left AG, was tired of the loot council BS involved with the CSG alliance, so he said goodbye and left when he realized he was not going to have a chance to change that. Apparently, thats not ok with AG, so shit like this happens.
Yes, AG's supposed blood feud with Blood Guard is totally the reason the guy from AG was upset, and had nothing to do with BG's members actively attempting to sabotage his Lodi kill and then petitioning him and getting his Lodi depopped on him.

The hell are you smoking?
Old 10-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And nothing wrong with sharing loot with an alliance, but when that alliance member brings 4 people to your 24 people, and automatically get the epic piece because it was there turn in the rotaion (and therefore the ONLY reason they showed up, most likely) Thats some loot council BS, and i understand why that would frustrate people, from every AG member ive talked to, AG carries the CSG alliance during there raids.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone on here is a crybaby autist with inner demons trynna go winning online
Closed Thread