Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 02:32 PM
Kobold

6'5"
~230 lbs

I could stand to lose a few but wouldn't consider myself fat.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6'5"
~230 lbs

I could stand to lose a few but wouldn't consider myself fat.
You should run. This would help you realize how fat you are... and with some practice tall people tend to be better at it than short people.

you want to be at about 200 lbs for your height...and thats the upper end of normal. If your bone structure is more narrow and your skeleton is light, you really can get all the way down to 180.

That's just objective reality though. Don't let it get you down if your happy pretending to be average. Chubs
Old 03-15-2018, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should run. This would help you realize how fat you are... and with some practice tall people tend to be better at it than short people.

you want to be at about 200 lbs for your height...and thats the upper end of normal. If your bone structure is more narrow and your skeleton is light, you really can get all the way down to 180.

That's just objective reality though. Don't let it get you down if your happy pretending to be average. Chubs
terrible ideas all around in this post.

if he has good musculature then 230 on a 6'5" frame is not out of the question at all.

Swimming is better than running, especially when you are a heavier framed person whose joints will suffer more per mile than a tiny girl who weights 120 lb.

if he weighed 180 he would look like a skinny boy.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
terrible ideas all around in this post.

if he has good musculature then 230 on a 6'5" frame is not out of the question at all.

Swimming is better than running, especially when you are a heavier framed person whose joints will suffer more per mile than a tiny girl who weights 120 lb.

if he weighed 180 he would look like a skinny boy.
Yea bro, just go add 30 lbs of muscle...should only take about 3 years working out 4 days a week.

In the meantime, losing fat is a hell of a lot easier.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

you truly have fat person perspective. you're assuming that the 30 pounds difference between 200-230 a person has is all fat. you're thinking like an obese.

i could be wrong, but it's more likely he could stand to lose 10 lbs based off of the fact he said he's chubby and not fat.

way to think like a fat person!
Old 03-15-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you truly have fat person perspective. you're assuming that the 30 pounds difference between 200-230 a person has is all fat. you're thinking like an obese.

i could be wrong, but it's more likely he could stand to lose 10 lbs based off of the fact he said he's chubby and not fat.

way to think like a fat person!
Well the "normal" range includes normal amounts of muscle. The only time people have more than that is

A) Lots of Hard Labor maybe some sports as a kid

B) Training that includes a strength element

I guess I tend to assume on elf sim forums -- A/B are not the majority.

To have 30 lbs over normal muscle and to not be fat... that is one ripped dude.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whatevs. I run daily about 3-4 miles. Ive been skinny my whole life. Too skinny according to the charts. My metabolism finally slowed down a bit. Most charts say I should be between 187 (small) 208 (medium) and 229 (large) Im a medium build guy so I am a bit over ideal. We all have our struggles. Mine is enjoying carbs. Trying to cut down and eating a lot more fruit. Will see how it goes.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Well the "normal" range includes normal amounts of muscle. The only time people have more than that is

A) Lots of Hard Labor maybe some sports as a kid

Grew up on farm Check

B) Training that includes a strength element

Rode horses and did competitive BMX racing check

I guess I tend to assume on elf sim forums -- A/B are not the majority.

To have 30 lbs over normal muscle and to not be fat... that is one ripped dude.
Not ripped but have quite toned and muscular legs.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vomited this morning from day drinking at a crawfish boil Sunday and then chugged a Monster on my way into the office. Not my proudest morning
This sounds like my life 10 years ago. *daps fist*
Old 03-15-2018, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

still haven't eaten anything of substance yet. I think I ate a small cookie out of the batch that i baked the other day(dark chocolate/salted caramels chips and pecans). startred off on red wine and 5mg alprazolam, then a few beers. gonna probably eat something eventually, although I'm hoping on my heart giving out instead. gonna drink more beer till i black out and start over again tomorrow.
Closed Thread