Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned for what?
Furoar has regularly beat AM on foot races and coths since about January. P99 is a unique game, but it’s still a video game which means if someone’s better than me they’re a hacker.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're gonna feel real dumb when Furoar get banned. "Better" players, yeah okay bro
wow i always thought Furoar was joking when he said AM accuses him of cheating, but... i'll be damned you really can't believe this dude is better than every racer in your guild outside of Kelz.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this narrative.

2-3 months ago AM accuse furoar of using scripts to win coth races, they then offer him and his friends a large dkp package including a leadership position within AM to join. Furoar and his friends decline that offer and you instantly accuse him of cheating again.

If he's such a huge cheater why did you guys fight so hard to get him into AM? Are you ok with cheaters but only if they are bringing you pixels?
Interesting if true
Old 08-21-2019, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not playing WoW classic. I don't like WoW. I am looking forward to lower server pop though, but I hope the friends of mine that ARE leaving come back soon, when they realize WoW sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This proposal doesn't even benefit AM. It's not a full rotation. It's Riot and AM both stepping back from the inner circle ToV mobs, every other week. The only reason you oppose it is because it means less pixels for your guild. In a very shocking and unexpected turn of events, it turns out every top guild is the same.

You better hope the Idiot Council rules that you are merely stupid, not stupid AND duplicitous, or you go into the Idiot Jail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot is actively working with smaller guilds towards rotating some mobs for them to play with. Aftermath, as a 2nd rate dying guild, doesnt/shouldnt have a voice in this at all. You had the throne and you shit all over it. You dont get to speak for anyone anymore lol.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point you have to wonder what Riots whining and crying about wanting to share and build a good server community really is about when they shit all over a proposal like this. I’m not even sure why AMs motives are relevant unless Riot members have motives that include spiting the rest of the server.
Riot likes to use intentions and motive and feelings a lot to justify their shitty actions.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting if true
It is.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot likes to use intentions and motive
otherwise known as logic
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot is actively working with smaller guilds towards rotating some mobs for them to play with. Aftermath, as a 2nd rate dying guild, doesnt/shouldnt have a voice in this at all. You had the throne and you shit all over it. You dont get to speak for anyone anymore lol.
Very benevolent of them to hand out scraps and dictate who gets what mobs.

Also hypocritical suggesting a 2nd rate guild is not entitled to a voice. The people saying that had a very different view on that topic just a few months ago.

Weird. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot likes to use intentions and motive and feelings a lot to justify their shitty actions.
Get rid of a historically toxic guild, work with smaller guilds on opening up high tier content.

So shitty riot, shame on your shitty actions.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Furoar is also dunking all over you on foot race FTE's that YOU proposed. That backfired, didnt it?
Closed Thread