Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Demolition man is one of my favorite movies
Old 08-22-2019, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it depends. Do I want some guy pretending not to act like that and acting like that when people aren't around or do I want some guy who doesn't give a shit and is pretty forth coming about his intentions with stuff that the left constantly denounces him for.

Also I think Media has a lot to do with it. "We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our immigration laws, and I believe that they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That’s why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up 80 percent, and that’s why we’re going to keep focusing on threats to our security" Trumps has a little more realism to it but isn't far off from this persons quote. That person being Obama.
Trump and the media having a rapper beef is capitalism in action. They sell more ads this way.

Get money
Old 08-22-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This did not age well...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sec...135407584.html

...would explain why he signed all those bibles in the south.
Aged perfectly fine. That comment was already out when I talked about this. Same thing. It is easy to take things out of context and input words like "Second coming of God." I think yours doesn't age well since it is taking something out of context and being stupid enough to put any stake in that.
Old 08-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No, most Republican swine just want to do anything that disrupts the Left so I think what you want is a bully. Republicans love to bully and you see that in how their constituents (ie Racists, Criminals, Terrorists) behave in public and how their elected officials behave when they think cameras are off. Just look at Charlottesville for an example - Obama supporters weren't carrying swastikas and tiki torches. I didn't see a Bernie sticker on that white supremacist's car that killed Heather Heyer. I don't recall anyone ever standing up during a performance of Fiddler on the Roof and yelling "Heil Warren!" That's Republicans.
Wrong. When your party is actively banning people from social media, trying to limit free speech, limit the right to bear arms, removing people from social events for political points of view. You are the bully. You are not wanting to hear a point of view so vastly different from yours that you want to remove that from the conversation. Funny, you mention Charlottesville. Go look up "Antifa violence in Portland." Do you remember Tlaib during the Trump speech yelling "Have you read the constitution during his economic speech?" Your point of view is biased in almost every facet and not going to be much room for discussion here.

Quote:
The Left wants to move forward with workable legislation like offering a public option of Healthcare, stricter background checks, etc. the Right just wants to impede ALL of that because it came from the Left. So they don't like what the Left is doing - Shut down the government. Trump says, "I won't blame you for it," - 1 week later - "This is really all the Dems fault." Then circle back "We need stricter background checks in this country! Why don't the Dems realize this?"
This is in part because major laws need to be dissected and verify that they have effect before drafting. There are between 500,000 to 2 mil uses of defensive firearms per year. There is an argument on either side but you are stating because you find what the Democrats have proposed as the best, fuck all other opinions and force them. Sounds like a bully.

Quote:
The Right moves forward with half-baked, knee-jerk reactionary legislation and blames the Left when it fails. That is the circle we've been in for the past 8 years thanks to Mitch McConnell and the overwhelming stupidity of the Republican party. Republicans think they're voting for the "Party of Traditional Values" but when they're in office, they only pass legislation to take more from the 99% and give it back to top 1% of this country, all while vomiting this rhetoric that if you aren't on board with it you're anti-America.
There's an argument to be made here that 90% of all things that are used are created by the 10% of the population. Take music for example. 1% of all music made is in regular use. From the composers in the 1700-1800's, 1% of the music that is made is in circulation today. Of that 1% from Beethoven or any other composer from that time period, only 1% of their songs or music is used. There is no such thing as equality of outcome. This has been shown in some of the Nordic countries where people deem equality of outcome and gender equality the highest but the women in the medical industry is 90% female to male and coal mining is 90% male to female, by the natural order.

Quote:
The inhuman cancerous growths composing the Republican party would all cut their own dicks off if Obama said that not cutting off your dick was a sign of being sane. Figured since you appreciate someone being forthcoming this would appeal to you.
This is your opinion and obviously very false. I appreciate the forthcoming but doesn't mean this isn't ignorant in my view.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 08-22-2019 at 04:29 PM..
Old 08-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTORC4eoGc
Old 08-22-2019, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
equality of outcome.
let's do equality of opportunity then

100% inheritance tax
Old 08-22-2019, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's do equality of opportunity then

100% inheritance tax
No
Old 08-22-2019, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No
I'm not serious I'm just so tired of dorks posting that meme argument
Closed Thread