Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she's the classifying authority in that example, as head of the department of state. she cannot commit a classification offense unless she, or some higher body, i.e. her boss, i.e. obama at the time, says so.

perhaps google the magna cart and learn about sovereignty, my good bitch
She is not the head of classifying authority on anything. And anyone given security clearance is supposed to know when they recieve top secret information, regardless if it is marked or not. It's clear you know jack shit about pretty much anything related to this, and probably anything else for that matter..
Old 04-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She is not the head of classifying authority on anything. And anyone given security clearance is supposed to know when they recieve top secret information, regardless if it is marked or not. It's clear you know jack shit about pretty much anything related to this, and probably anything else for that matter..
nah. classification is entirely hierarchal. secretary clinton, by way of abdication, became the classifying authority and can do whatever she wants. it's you who doesn't know the law.

suckle my nutsack, Trumptard.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Banned

like, you're presupposing the idea of a shadow government being in charge [of classification], and you might as well go watch youtube videos instead of wasting our time with another retarded ass reply.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah. classification is entirely hierarchal. secretary clinton, by way of abdication, became the classifying authority and can do whatever she wants. it's you who doesn't know the law.

suckle my nutsack, Trumptard.
However many knots do you wish to tie yourslef into, worm?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ons-email-def/

And you bargained your nuts away a long time ago. For shame.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm asserting that Comey was aware that both candidates were under investigation and yet he broke with protocol to make this public as it related only to one of the candidates. These are facts that are in the public sphere. I base my worldview on facts, not intuition. Still waiting for you to tell us what you know that the IC doesn't know. Trusting your gut like Trump?
the intelligence community knew that Saddam had "weapons of mass destruction." they are not infallible. I already addressed that. I wasn't subtle

I'm wondering what your point about comey is. That he's a dumb ass? that he supported trump? I don't know what you're trying to get me to admit. It influenced the election. Not sure what else you're wanting

Btw, I'm an Iranian. Google Iran in 1953 and then reiterate your points about the CIA
Old 04-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However many knots do you wish to tie yourslef into, worm?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ons-email-def/

And you bargained your nuts away a long time ago. For shame.
thanks for the opinion article, ya big boner
Last edited by Wonkie; 04-01-2019 at 11:37 PM..
Old 04-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned

Saddam aktchuahly gassed sorta nice people (with WMDs) . Tho I wouldn't have toppled his regime.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saddam aktchuahly gassed sorta nice people (with WMDs) . Tho I wouldn't have toppled his regime.
Kurds = people

Not sure about that one. They’re like the west Virginians of the Middle East
Old 04-02-2019, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
They've interfered in every election since forever. Obama was the one who offered the closest thing to a quid pro quo for russia to keep him in office when he told putin he "would have more flexibility when he wins reelection". Remember that, dumb ass? Where was your concern then?
Wasn’t the quote about him after he was out of office? Or am I mistaken.

Quote:
she's the classifying authority in that example, as head of the department of state. she cannot commit a classification offense unless she, or some higher body, i.e. her boss, i.e. obama at the time, says so.
This sounds like the same argument as saying the POTUS can’t commit obstruction because of the position. Which I have to assume you don’t agree with.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kurds = people

Not sure about that one.
Gross, man. That's the kind of attitude people take when they justify genocide. Thought you were better than that.