Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 07:05 AM
Sarnak

Siryado for president 2020!
Old 02-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

People shouldn't be allowed to box, it needs to be petitioned vehemently so the ban hammers can come down.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Sharing account info with bros isn't boxing and we're talking about Siryado here, who has the mental ability of a moist sponge
Old 02-13-2019, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

op definitely had a stroke

my final diagnosis

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Too bad its not RNF and no one can sanely take Siryado's side and leverage the fact he could be right. This makes this post a sad one sided post when it could have been a really fun one.

Disappointing.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakizt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sharing account info with bros isn't boxing and we're talking about Siryado here, who has the mental ability of a moist sponge
My sponge is pretty smart, it knows how to clean my dishes.

I have also seen sponges of questionable intelligence rise above to erect pineapple dwellings under the sea.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have also seen sponges of questionable intelligence rise above to erect pineapple dwellings under the sea.
Do they also wear pants structured via four 90 degree angles?
Old 02-13-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

retus has been 2boxing since atleast 2014 when we started on red99 together

how the hell did detoxx make him an officer...i thought alot more of detoxx than that

miss ya retus<3
Old 02-13-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My apologies. It is unfair for me to compare Yado to a sponge.. Sponges are useful
Old 02-15-2019, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

tehy why did u log retus off instantly and neer log him back in? and pretty sure both those cahrs are banned now.. havent seen any boxers in two days and seems likely both chars got teh bann hammer for this boxing incident.. if not prove me wrong log one of your chars in... show up at the next shady goblin... havent seen ya at the last 2... and you were boxing so adimatly to get your facation up on two toons at once just for thie shady goblin turn in so why miss it?? wierd... banned? i think you are.. think i got you.. think thats why u had ur buddy send me tells for 3 hours bitching about how "did you say something about maskasist,? he thinks you said something" HAHAHAHAHA fukin right i siad something i petitioned you, eeryone else in droga at the aoe spot petitioned you, and then random people started calling out your chars names exlaiming look he is boxing... when i neer said your name, i just told everyone in zone to come look at the person boxing a tthis location and they all came and made there own determination and petitioned you on there own accord.. was an awesome morning i wont soon forget, the morning i got you! rip your boxing cheating toons
Closed Thread