Kobold

Threads already defined as my pussy hurts and I'm still mad about it
Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

No one gives a shit tho
Old 10-19-2017, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No being funny farzo but

Werent you in the zerg throughout your time on server?
Yes mostly till my last attempt at playing, could see the errors in my ways. Regret playing in zergs now.

However this isnt about zergs specifically its about decisions made to destory opposition guilds vrs zerging content down. The systematic and intentional destruction of opposing guilds because they dont fit the mold wanted.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 10-19-2017 at 04:33 AM..
Old 10-19-2017, 05:25 AM
Banned

When Empire was #1 the follow guilds co-exisited:

Empire (the zerg)
Friends (the pvpers)
Casual Scum (the pvpers/pve'rs)
Phophets of Slosh ( tight knit group of pals guild)
TMO (the 2nd PvE guild)
Thunderdome (the leveling guild, kinda like Sanctuary is now)

No one was going out of their way to squash anyone elses guilds off the server.

Incomes Tune with his Nizzar style of management (remember Nizzar's guild ground the server down to 20-25 people on at peak during their glory days of Kunark) and before long the pop is dwindling to 80-100 at peak.

He's managed to drive 2 smaller guilds off the server that posed a slight threat by sheer zerging the content they were capable of doing because ego's were at threat. He made VS a dkp raid just to get people to show up so the other smaller guilds couldn't PvP for VS as an example. Most of the guild wasnt even interested in VS but it was a big "fuck you" to Thunderdome.

There's 0 reason for anyone to try to play because your options are: make an alt, or que for pixels in Apex. I doubt the other leaders have the desire or energy to try front a guild again especially if all Tune will do is sit on any content they can do with his 50 man guild.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 10-19-2017 at 05:30 AM..
Old 10-19-2017, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a round about way of saying: yeah when the competition got hot we parked the bus to prevent the PvE from been affected.

Your own guild was guilty of pelling raid targets during the initial phases of Rag v Apex to the point Cylock intervened and added a sub-clause to try allow raid PvP, this not true? Clarity reasons: Both sides were as guilty as each other so you cant sit on the fence over that one.

I remember specifically Gong and Colgate saying they didn't want to take Golems/VP/Kunark from <friends> and the other guilds getting Kunark content because it would break their guilds up. (They eventually did but after letting them have free reign for 4-5 months)...and lots of pressure form guildies who wanted VP loots etc..Lot's of ex friends admitted that when they lost vp/golems it broke their guild.

So if you cant see that your actions of parking a 50+ man guild in VP over kunark loot (most items are redudent to a velious guild) wasnt detrimental to the health of the server than your blinded by your own greed. Because not only have you done this once, you've done it twice now so obviously the first time wasnt a "opps" moment.

And you WILL do it a 3rd time if any guild gets back to the position of taking VP/Golems.
1) we have gone months without killing VP

2) colgate and gongshow didnt care about the server

3) colgate and gongshow took vp

4) what exactly is your point?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

I'm down with friendly competition over smaller content,

there is plenty to go around and I don't feel like I want to keep everything killed myself.

If the other guilds are cool about it we can even work something out.

Problem is other guilds have known to be toxic and incapable of compromise
Old 10-19-2017, 06:47 AM
Fire Giant

I've never fully trusted Tune and his circle's motives, and is one of the main reasons for my sporadic breaks from raiding on the server since I've been playing here, but I'm also just not a trusting person. I'm having a hard time seeing why him helping new players to the server is at its base a bad thing. Maybe you could fill us in as to how giving low end gear and buffs to brand new players hurts a server with almost no low-med end economy?
Old 10-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

I mean to blame the server's problem on tune is quite frankly a cop out. 1/10th of the blue player base and 4 years of kunark did that. Like somebody said on this thread or another having 5 characters with vulak loot per person was not what the game intended. People get bored especially since it's no where near anyone's first rodeo.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

The game wasn’t intended to have people farm every BiS time for years for multiple alts. Elite WoW guilds take breaks between raid tiers. P99 has people farming molten core still.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Tune's the hottest in the streets

He's been a name on this box for 5 hard years of straight gameplay. Whoooo it's time to ding 40.

ain't talkin (in EQ) on this 1 either

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread