Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Tune is the #1 box champion, don't fuck with him.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune is the #1 box champion, don't fuck with him.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beast,

You've been one of the most active forum questers here. I'll put forth a question to you. Would you like to join one of our XP groups tonight? Do you have a new character, lowbie, or 50+ character you'd like to play on? Why not refocus the energy you've had on the forums and help contribute to the cause?

Also, you're a little misinformed on the red recruitment plan. The effort to bring more blue players to red is a joint one between Tune, myself, and other active members in the community. I personally like the community of the red server and want to bring just enough people over to have a self sustaining ecology on the server.

To do this though, we had to communicate and show to everyone on blue that the server isn't a 24/7 grief fest anymore. Does PvP happen? Yes. But not in the idea blue players believe it does.

I personally intend to help Sanctuary become a guild not just for leveling, but also for casual raiding. I'm happy to share content. And I've expressed this to Tune, he knows my plan. He's fine with it. The thing he isn't fine with is the same thing I would have a problem with, a guild that believes it should monopolize every raid mob from Vanilla to Velious. This is a behavior you can quash on red. Blue on the other hand? They're lost. And I know this from speaking with some of the 50+ guilds. The uber guild owns blue, and they have no way to counter them except to wine and petition.

Won't you help us build a community up?
You seem like a nice dude, but you're heading towards a brickwall and that wall is all your efforts in bringing in new players just for Tune's sick pixel fantasies.

In all honesty I think you're just too new so you don't know the history of the server (even before my time) but Tune is a guy that was farming content day in and day out on this server when it was @ 10-20 pop at peak. He doesn't care about the population, clearly since he was willing to play 10 hours a day with 10-20 other people most of whom were in his own guild... his intentions aren't to grow a server, but they are to gain more members in his guild. It's clear by his actions that he will go out of his way to terminate smaller guilds that don't fit his agenda -- weekly Vuulak kills.

You're a pawn in a pixel game, and once you're naivety starts to subside by repeated examples of you spending time doing what Tune doesn't have time to do, that is raise a dwindling players base as sheep to join Tune's pixel flock.

You'll give up too. Mark my word (everyone else has).

Carry on though.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Literally who cares? When Empire disolved it was because literally every piece of content had been dominated. Has Apex killed AoW yet? I hope so...
Old 10-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Banned

If Tune could have an 80 pop server where he has 60 pixel fiends logging in to kill dragons he would be in a state of bliss.

If the server had 300 players on it, and he had 60 pixel fiends to kill dragons he would be in state of bliss.

If he had 40 pixel fiend raiders on a 100 pop box he would reach out to try get more raiders.

(You see the pattern? it's not about server health it's about finding pixel fiends to pad the ranks)
Old 10-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

What does Tune do?

Quote:
Beat ya'lls asses REAL BAD when you talk shit
Old 10-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Tune could have an 80 pop server where he has 60 pixel fiends logging in to kill dragons he would be in a state of bliss.

If the server had 300 players on it, and he had 60 pixel fiends to kill dragons he would be in state of bliss.

If he had 40 pixel fiend raiders on a 100 pop box he would reach out to try get more raiders.

(You see the pattern? it's not about server health it's about finding pixel fiends to pad the ranks)
Why do you even care bro? Server is dead cept for some sickos who still linger.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppinnRazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen a zerg guild (ragnarok) get completely shit stomped so bad in my entire life.

Felt real good sending these clowns to Agnarr
Raganarok wrapped it up real quick

Some terrible strategic calls (engaging mobs with 30 of us right outside) and loot calls doomed their morale.

I have also made Farzo/Beastagoog quit the server by stealing not one but 2 stormfeathers from his face.

Hope your all doin well
Old 10-20-2017, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raganarok wrapped it up real quick

Some terrible strategic calls (engaging mobs with 30 of us right outside) and loot calls doomed their morale.

I have also made Farzo/Beastagoog quit the server by stealing not one but 2 stormfeathers from his face.

Hope your all doin well
I find this poetic considering Farzo got his start from some guy letting him borrow equipment and Farzo not giving it back.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-20-2017, 02:34 AM
Kobold

So much obsession with tunes in this thread. Must have been a massive load of his that your girlfriend snowballed you with
Closed Thread