Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Be appreciative of the forumfeedback nivbot, maybe u can grow some balls and learn to forgive(and gate even)
Old 12-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not that people like trainers...they just dislike whiny cucks who post vids and bitch to GMs at the drop of a hat. The uber vid solo'ing you posted didn't help either.

Not trying to pile on, but thats why folks don't care for you.
my reason for recording is irrelevant and no one claimed it was uber. If you took the time to read you would know that it appeared he was trying to move me from camp. I’m not sure how you take “gtfo” but to me it sounds like he’s being an asshole. Had he apologized like a normal person who claims it was an accident instead of calling on his “cool” buddy to threaten me this would be a non-issue. Personally, I don’t care what any of you think about me or the situation. But defending his retarded ass because you don’t like reporting is the same as supporting training. No one forced you to pick a side.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be appreciative of the forumfeedback nivbot, maybe u can grow some balls and learn to forgive(and gate even)
I’m not obligated to mem gate for some other retard’s actions. You play your game and I’ll play mine
Old 12-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
120 posts by a single person, yikes
yeah, because I respond to the gang of people attacking. And I will continue to do so.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
120 posts by a single person, yikes
Old 12-22-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my reason for recording is irrelevant and no one claimed it was uber. If you took the time to read you would know that it appeared he was trying to move me from camp. I’m not sure how you take “gtfo” but to me it sounds like he’s being an asshole. Had he apologized like a normal person who claims it was an accident instead of calling on his “cool” buddy to threaten me this would be a non-issue. Personally, I don’t care what any of you think about me or the situation. But defending his retarded ass because you don’t like reporting is the same as supporting training. No one forced you to pick a side.
i always love folks who think that anyone who disagrees with them only does so because they don't understand the situation...if only the dumb fucks on the RNF forums could understand they would side with me.

we understand. we actually understand better than you. we don't like cry babies, cry baby.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not obligated to mem gate for some other retard’s actions. You play your game and I’ll play mine
you're dumb. continue to play dumb. it entertains people, especially when you post vids of it.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i always love folks who think that anyone who disagrees with them only does so because they don't understand the situation...if only the dumb fucks on the RNF forums could understand they would side with me.

we understand. we actually understand better than you. we don't like cry babies, cry baby.
Right, so you support training and threats. Roger that
Old 12-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
you're dumb. continue to play dumb. it entertains people, especially when you post vids of it.
well, I hope you are entertained. Because in the end that’s what it’s about right?
Old 12-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Right, so you support training and threats. Roger that
yah, cause that's what I said...I mean you actually quoted what I said.
Closed Thread